It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Him saying he has better things to do is his way of demanding that you stop responding. We always want to have the last word in any contentious discussion, but he is pathological about it. Like his penis, he is unable to control his compulsion to always have the last word.

• Newly Enlightened
  • Yooters
    Yooters

Wow, what a total creep and spin doctor. Look how he totally controls the narrative in the letter and flips all the blame on her. So arrogant and narcissistic. He’s like a horse with blinders on, center of his own universe . Blatant disrespect of all of the people around his circle. Dude, you’ve got major problems. Don’t lump all of the ex-JDubs under your roof!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    You never apologized for that letter and I didn’t demand an apology because I could see it was a stressful situation for both of us and maybe you were simply confused rather than being intentionally hurtful and misleading.

Another trademark move from LE and his right to “demand an apology”. He did that to Katie Kitten and he did it many times on this forum. To top it off he thinks he deserves some sort of credit for not exercising his right to an apology on this occasion.

the letter you sent on December 15th, which you didn’t seem to appreciate me debunking the next day.

Well imagine that, she didn’t appreciate the “debunking”. What rudeness on her part! Who doesn’t love a bit of debunking from our nearest and dearest? This man is off the charts insane. Dr Das was not kidding when he said he was a psychopath, it’s like peering into the abyss.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

KIM SILVIO is on youtube Right now

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    KIM SILVIO is on youtube Right now

Just watched it. I have learned we share a liking for certain Australian band 😂

It was really great to see the old guard in the chat again. You can't bring us down Lloydy boy, we are here to stay.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

1927 and Johnny Farnham. Both brilliant.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Another trademark move from LE and his right to “demand an apology”

He weaponises apologies. He wanted an apology from her so he could hold it over her head like it invalidates everything she said in the letter. Had he gotten one, he would absolutely refuse to discuss anything Dijana brought up in the first letter since she apologised.

He came after me once on the forum and demanded that I apologise to someone else. He wouldn’t quit it and kept hanging it over my head as it were proof I did something wrong.

But when he was asked to give an apology to his patrons last year by Andrew Gold, he lamely quipped that it would “weaken the currency” the apology he gave to his wife.

Which as we see from these emails he really isn’t sorry to her either. In his head she owes him the apology for backing out of the open marriage and policing his pics in Thailand.

And he’s definitely trying to get into her head right now about these leaks and why she shared such information with other parties.

Dijana owes him yet another apology. Lousy wife, can’t you do anything right?

• Diamondfrog
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    The “hotel maid” pictures you referenced were taken with Cara (pronounced “Sara”) who is, at least to my knowledge, not a hotel maid.

Now this is just vintage Lloyd. With his wife informing him she wants a divorce, he just digs himself in deeper when trying to prevent it. He not only gives his new “date” a name, but also pointers on how to pronounce it! Like, thanks? So she wasn’t a maid, though she was dressed like one. Or maybe she was? Lloyd doesn’t know for sure. Huh?

Ground Control to Major Lloyd?

Tell my wife I need to pay for sex…

She knooows!

One of the rare enjoyable moments during my trip was spent with her and her friends.

I thought you were there for the scuba? Apparently your “date” Cara was the highlight of the trip! And “her friends”. Maybe this was the date package he purchased? The “We Love You Long Time” package?

Your Patron donations at work, here. Sorry, uhm, “his waaaages”.

We met for dinner, ate some street food, had some drinks, and played some pool at the bar. All the while she was flirting with me - holding my hand, touching my leg, letting me put my arm around her.

Lloyd has an interesting bedside manner in wooing back the wife who just dropped the news she wanted to divorce him. Almost like he’s trying to make his wife jealous? Or is he trying to look like a forlorn lover who has no choice but to pay women for sex?

Also, is this Cara?

Mrs Evans,

This isn’t going to disappear, despite your husband’s promises to the contrary. You have a choice to make right now.

You can protect your estranged husband’s business.

Or you can protect your children.

You can’t do both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit