It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Wow, I'm disappointed by the infighting against Lloyd. Even if you have issue with his infidelity, or that he makes a living off the videos he makes, he is still an incredibly useful resource for the community, and I'm sure has helped thousands find the truth about the truth.

You’re in another cult, comingoutofmycage.

Imagine if I said this about JWs.

Wow, I'm disappointed by apostates speaking out against the Governing Body. Even if you have issue with their personalities, or that they have made some mistakes in the past, they still have done much for their brothers and sisters, and I'm sure have helped thousands find the truth.”

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

A person using sex workers has no moral right to be fighting a religion on child abuse. It's not about LE personally...its about the ethics of what he was trying to do taking on the WT whilst at the same time partaking of sex workers and all that is part of that activity.

They are incompatible but the issue is LE doesn't see it that way. THAT is what I have issues with and his entire person, integrity and all his content can be discredited because not just what he did but his views on what he did.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    The jwwatch dot org domain is paid through the end of December, (the 29th), so that's not the issue.

The domain name and website hosting are two separate issues. I can go to godaddy or wherever and buy a bunch of domain names but to build a website I need a host (godaddy, wordpress, etc.). That's an entirely separate charge and usually the most expensive. For instance, a moderate wordpress business site is $25 per month.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    Even if you have issue with his infidelity,

if Lloyd had an affair with a willing adult and his wife knew so that she could make an informed decision about whether to stay, I would say that's between them.

But people's issues aren't with him having sex outside of marriage; it's who he's having that sex with and the circumstances in which they're forced to have sex with him.

Plus this whole nonsense of filing a stupid lawsuit over people just repeating what he said, saying he's the victim of bullying and slander.

And the hypocrisy of him bullying so many people over the years but now acting like he's the victim in everything. The man couldn't be any more repulsive if he tried.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@Raymond Franz Those are the minutes from the 2021 meeting. I'm sure some/most names will be the same but it might be good to wait until this year's minutes are released before writing to anyone, just to be sure.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    @Derekmoors I got that off another exjw but the contact number and email I posted earlier are accurate
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@Raymond Gotcha.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

On other News, looks what's just in time for Christmas...

• Route-666
    Route-666

DerekMoors

Damn. I was half asleep when I wrote that and really should know better. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Now I can't find a way to delete or edit. Is there some sort of posting guide?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

@Toblerone Holy crap I want one. It's only missing a Lego Christmas tree for him to drunkenly hump.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit