It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

443 is the new Patreon number.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Bet Yes. It is."
    TiM Okay, Lloyd thank you for your reply.

I'm Lloyd!!

......no I'm Lloyd!!!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    actually repressing homosexual

That's not the frst time somebody says that. But here's why i don't think so. If he was he would have share that with Kim and producer Bob.Sorry he would have BRAG about it or use that in his favor to really play the victim repress card. Or his wife would have said something to one of them.Then when kim goes on reddit to tell his patrons how he spend there money, bla bla bla, he would have either beg her not to reveal his secret, tell people on social media to back off on her, or he would he would have share that in is livestream video before she did...but I could be wrong.If he is gay, then the only reason i could see why he wants to keep that a secret would be ,because of his dad. Maybe his dad could deal with him being an apostate ,but never a homosexual... Or I could be wrong again...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

What I'm more concern about his the real age of those "Locals he Dated" in thailand...You don't go to Thailand to Date 20 years old "womens." And I'm NOT wrong about that!

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

How about that, it dropped another 2 in the past 2 hours.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

What was the peak number again? Something like 879? I'm only keeping track because of when he said "more people have stuck with me than have stopped being patrons" or some dumb shit like that. Hard to keep track of it all at this point.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The peak number was around 887, if I recall correctly.

I don't think he's gay. He supports the LGBT community openly, so I don't think he would feel any reason to hide it. He seems too open about his sex life. I shudder to think of what he would have kept from the public, if he still has any secrets in that area of his life.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Half of 887 is 443.5 and he just dropped to 439. Yeah I'm sure it will go up by a few over the next few weeks but as of today, he has officially lost more followers than he kept so he can take that argument someplace else.

• Simon
    Simon
    he said "more people have stuck with me than have stopped being patrons" or some dumb shit like that

Yet another example of his oversized ego and lack of thinking ability.

Defamation is meaningless without damages - i.e. some demonstrably material impact on your income. This was a key factor in the Depp / Heard trial (for Lloyd's benefit, a "trial" is a real thing that happens in a real court, when there is a real case ...)

It's hard to claim you suffered damage when you are also claiming that the impact has been minor (and I don't think begging classes as earning anyway).

Another reason it's good to keep copies of everything he says - they can be used to discredit any later, contradictory, claims he may make in court, making him a thoroughly unreliable witness and his testimony count for nothing.

Not that there will ever be a case, but even if we were on Lloyds fantasy island, it still all falls apart.

• Vintage
    Vintage

What will be the title of Evan's book about filing a lawsuit?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit