It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

that would explain the need of vacations...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Toblerone5:

That YouTube comment interaction was crazy to read. Reminds me of a few exchanges he had here.

Nothing more encapsulates the neurotic absurdity of Lloyd Evans than a few choice threads here. The "Patterson" thread is one of my favourites as you can see how his mind works when it is being praised (as it was in the beginning of the thread) to the petty snark when he is challenged and finally the insane and vengeful rantings of a deranged mind who feels humiliated. Read it - it's poetry in motion. As the thread progresses you can just picture the manner which his Cheetos-stained fingers diabolically hit the keys:

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/240181/patterson-on-line-watchtower-claims-that-paying-cash-bond-would-cause-immediate-irreparable-harm-hardship?page=26

To make a long story short, he met more than his match in slimboyfat and was losing his mind over the fact that he couldn't bully him into silence. Shortly before getting him banned for claimed "threats", he had this to say:

[edit post: I might add that I would be perfectly happy to apologise to you for any insults I've used toward you, but until you apologise for all the hurt and distress you've caused to my wife and I - which you've had numerous opportunities to do - those insults seem fully justified.]

Now if this doesn't sum up what goes on in Lloyd's mind regarding apologies and whether one is owed or not, then I don't know what does. Whilst indirectly acknowledging that he insulted sbf, he intentionally withholds the apology, claiming his insults were justified until him and his wife were apologised to! Again, always claiming attacks against him are "causing distress" to both him and his wife.

I think I've solved the "who deserves an apology" riddle going on in his head in the present day. Since he views Kim's revelations as a violation comparable to being "burgled at gunpoint", first he needs an apology and full retraction from her before he can extend any to the community (not Kim, he's never forgiving her) for his subsequent destructive actions. Even then, it's one that comes with several conditions - primarily that the apologee acknowledges that Lloyd was wronged first and he was justified in attacking the community like he did.

So hey. Sorry! (sort of, but I feel violated by even saying sorry as you did this to me first and it was way worse than anything I could have ever imagined doing to you)

A few posters brought up on another thread their dismay that Lloyd had gotten two posters banned. This was his response, and it's vintage Lloyd:

For the record, though I'm not in mourning that Slimboyfat was banned, I'm not exactly thrilled about it either. I valued his opinion on subjects where he wasn't simply trying to get under my skin. And as for NN, I find it extremely regrettable that he isn't here anymore, particularly since I also enjoyed his posts and prior to his outbursts in the aftermath of Oompa's death I had no problem with him at all. I sincerely hope that both posters will be back on this forum at some point in the not-too-distant future.
    Link here: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/224316/just-me-jwn-going-through-nice-phase-moment?page=7

Enjoy!

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

LE Parody posted that on Twitter, is this from his book?

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

...first he needs an apology and full retraction from her before he can extend any to the community (not Kim, he's never forgiving her) for his subsequent destructive actions.

Lets just speculate and say that Kim does an apology and a full retraction of her statement, it wouldnt make any difference. The livestream that he did mere hours after Kims statement took away all meaning that an apology and retraction would give him.

Even then, it's one that comes with several conditions - primarily that the apologee acknowledges that Lloyd was wronged first and he was justified in attacking the community like he did.

Noone cares now who wronged who first! That is schoolground phycology shit right there. What are we still in kindergarten? Nothing and I mean NOTHING will make this go the way that Lloyd wants it to any which way you go about it. The livestream damned him! His own arrogance in thinking that he was heading off disaster in the livestream only completely drowned him!

P.S. I reread this and I think it could be seen as me attacking. I want to make clear that I am not attacking Las Malvinas son Argentinas and I do apologize LMSA if it comes across this way.

• Vintage
    Vintage

That you might be attacking LMsA didn't even cross my mind. No, you are both making great points and just bouncing off each other's insights.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

LMSA ,thank you for your tweet I LOVED it! o.m.g. so he's been using the PTSD card for over 10 years now? And come on! his wife is not on social media ,she doesn't even know what the watchtower are up too. there a few youtube video of him showing her a clip of a jw broadcast then he ask her for her opinion on it.Proof she really don't know,don't care , over with.. well at least his gone and BAN from commenting on this forum, and Slimboyfat is still here. Can you imagine all the Post he would have written just on Thailandgate ! Oh great now i have PTSD just thinking about that...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

L.E. Parody also posted this ,and Masturbation was his no3 reason why he wanted to leave JW. Child sexual abuse didn't even made his stupid list ,but the king of the north and not being able to play with your private parts... (That's why I did that olympic meme. it was because of L.E. stupid list) from his book

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

His way of dealing with criticism hasn't changed, and many people have pointed out his attitude and actions for a long time. I think the difference is the video confession. In the past, he could send his supporters after a critic, who would be overwhelmed by the numbers and vitriol. But now, the numbers are much lower and the remaining supporters can't be as rabid, since they're defending a pretty shabby person whose worst traits can be thrown back at them.

It's a huge self-own, and I don't expect him to recover from it.

• Simon
    Simon

That list of grievances, trying to make himself sound ... well, I don't know what - clever? intellectual? important?

Like "an inconsistent prophetic explanation of the King of the North" ... c'mon, who ever gave a flying fuck about that, really? No one, that's who!

It's more like "a chance to talk about my winky again, and 8 other things so it doesn't just look like an excuse to talk about my winky again"

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    LE Parody posted that on Twitter, is this from his book?

A private exchange between LE and Dijana.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit