It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I guess you could say that he's... pining for her.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Okay. For some reason I always see symbolism in most things these days. Am I the only one who interprets that he has got wood over the convention? Like most hardcore, JW's would feel.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Would someone interview that cute, not-a-sex-worker, please?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Poor woman to be linked with LE online. Whatever he paid, it wasn’t enough.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Poor woman to be linked with LE online. Whatever he paid, it wasn’t enough.

Since they were "dating", she was well compensated by the food and drinks Lloyd's generous Patrons have funded. And of course, she was regaled by tales from an exotic land across the sea and how this noble man was saving lives by fighting 7 evil men in New York.

They undoubtedly spoke of their possible future together, and how Lloyd would hire her as the housekeeper for his planned Istrian estate.

And if she ran into a woman with two young girls, they were the family of a friend he was helping out. Such a generous man! They will be leaving shortly on a visit to Nana and Papa's home in Sisak. Never mind them. In fact, don't speak to or approach them at all.

Romantic Bliss. This Gallant man. Fine bloke. This, James Lloyd Evanston

• Vintage
    Vintage

In every True Crime-type TV show, by the end of the trial, private investigators have usually ferreted out every liaison that a man or woman has had. Then, they get the testimony of each of those persons, enter it into evidence, and put those people on the stand. There is no husband-wife confidentiality between a man and his SW (nor his “date”, “guide”, “translator”, or “girlfriend”). Evans’ reluctance to provide more details is probably because it has finally dawned on him that he forgot to have his acquaintances sign a non-disclosure agreement. But, even if he had done this, I believe that the court could probably over-rule it in a lawsuit.

Case in point: “Federal Court Rules a Class Action Can Now Proceed Against Trump Presidential Campaign’s Use of Illegal Non-disclosure Agreements”.

“The Trump campaign had sought to block plaintiffs from obtaining class discovery and subsequently moving for class certification. The Court rejected those arguments, and its decision allows the plaintiffs to move forward with discovery and to seek class certification.”

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

How about the ABUSER WHO DATE THEM?

• vienne
    vienne

I'm not convinced Lloyd's date was a woman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQH2eDn41xY

• pr0ner
    pr0ner
    NonCoinCollector19 hours ago
    is he so stupid as to think he was going to get a great influx of sympathy?

It makes me wonder if he believes most men are okay with his choices of entertainment.

I swear I've known so many guys who act just like Lloyd. He thought he was being edgy and cool by seeing sex workers. He thinks of himself as some mini rockstar. Which if that is part of your image from the onset can work. One of the biggest issues was that he portrayed himself as some wholesome family man on Twitter. Classic elder material.

When he told Kim and Producer Bob and they both reacted how they did he realized the truth of how people actually feel about these things. If you rewatch his livestream he is clinging hard to everyone who agrees with him and by the end you can see he looks relieved because he thinks he's weathered the storm.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

Also Lloyd if you're reading this you're making a mistake jumping on the tiktok bandwagon. That is not the audiance you want finding out about your past.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit