It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Jeff I just read your link and I'm intrigued as is my 17 year old history bonkers son. Do you have a link to your first book the pig war please?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Something is playing on your mind?

Seriously .at this point , I really don't think , that guy , can be that Clueless or That dumb. He tweet those just to Nag and hassle the Ex-jw community that rejected him.

He said he's getting some help and he goes to a psychiatrist ? He should save his money...

NOT WORKING!

• Simon
    Simon
    "but such disproportionate sentencing sends a terrible message to genuine abuse victims"

What an awful take by the self-proclaimed expert in "legal".

First, the person making a false claim should be jailed for exactly as long as one of her victims would have been jailed for. The fact is she got a very lenient sentence for destroying the lives of several completely innocent men. but at least, for once, the perp of a hoax faces proper jail time.

Second, what does that have to do at all with any genuine victim? How is it sending a "terrible message"? A terrible message would be letting them off completely free of consequences, because nothing erodes sympathy and support for actual victims than pretend victims abusing and clogging up the legal system to try an hurt others and profit.

Which is probably what he really objects to - the idea that pretend "victims", using it as a grift to make money, should be held accountable in any way for their lies and attempts to harm others.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Shame that some victims of sexual predators are based in Thailand where making claims against them will take you nowhere...

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    A terrible message would be letting them off completely free of consequences, because nothing erodes sympathy and support for actual victims than pretend victims abusing and clogging up the legal system to try an hurt others and profit.

I agree completely with you. False reporting can create issues with genuine victims not being believed, causing way more harm. I genuinely shake my head at this man’s lack of understanding of CSA related issues, and again this is further evidence that he should not be a CSA advocate.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

again this is further evidence that he should not be a CSA advocate.

He can't help himself Kim, he wants to be part of this conversation again but as we know this is not possible

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

We might be able to tell the tale of JLE by My Book of Bible Stories illustrations. I’ll try.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

But he's not begging for money. right? lol

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

LOL @ Malvinas,

Great artwork!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit