It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

6820, I have encountered this "Franco" person before. What a nasty person. He is a perfect example of what remains of Lloyd's audience. Bitter and hateful. Hopefully you reported his tweet. I certainly did as there is no reason to be that mean. Here is other examples of what a awful person he is:

NonCoinCollector

Yeah not nice.

Lloyd if these are the types of people who are coming to ur defence with only insults no actual conversation happening then maybe ur in the wrong??

Ok i could be wrong but hasn't he made some generalised statements about ex-jws???

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I found this gem in our archives. LE actually wanted abuse survivors to pay HIM, for putting their stories in his 2nd book.

Ain't no way.

Pls tell me no one paid for it?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

They did. His followers are not the brightest.

Dr Sohom Das explains that taking advantage of people in this way is a key characteristic of psychopaths.

“Everything is about them, all the time”

“A psychopath sees everybody as an opportunity to take advantage”

Also gives the example that a YouTuber could see someone is unwell and then ask sensitive questions to create dramatic content. I’ve seen Lloyd do that. Plus the way he would force his wife to make videos when she clearly didn’t want to.

https://youtu.be/8bRxUKkn_uc

Talking to them is certainly.... An experience.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

So, the guy telling other people to watch their blood pressure seems to post a lot of angry tweets, and the person telling Kim to grow up is using childish insults. Looks like Evans isn't the only one lacking in self-awareness.

Lots of people forget their masks when they log on to Twitter.

• Simon
    Simon

You really can judge a person by the kind of company they keep. People tend to attract and be attracted to those with similar values.

If you look at your followers and supporters and see ugly attitudes, insults and outright rage, you should consider what kind of person you are attracting and why.

Now you see why Lloyd still has supporters. They are the same kind of horrible amoral character he is. To them, he's a hero, living the dream, telling them that their way is the right way. That's something they'll give money to support.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    I found this gem in our archives. LE actually wanted abuse survivors to pay HIM, for putting their stories in his 2nd book.

Yeah, and I told him where he can go for my story and if he dares to print my story and profit from it, I will sue him. I don't know if my story is in there. It better not be!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit