It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Can we just go back to the slice of ham and the incredible way my avatar is an exact replica of my passport photo.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Good Tweet,

• Vintage
    Vintage

Diamondfrog, yours too? This forum's software beats the FBI. :)

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

James Lloyd Evans - I know you are lurking here and I know you are reading our comments. So I'm going to challenge you on this.

As a CSA survivor and as a mother of two children who have Autistic Spectrum Differences, I find this particular tweet to be appalling.

Everything was fine up to 'apart from laying bare how deeply insecure and socially r3tarded you are'

I'm reading between the lines here. The word "r3tard" means to be slow at something based on what quack decided was in the confines of "normal" and you sir have just insulted the entire autistic community by suggesting that those who are "socially r3tarded" such as autistic people, sexually assault people.

Autistic people do not sexually assault people Lloyd, neither do insecure people! People with inflated ego's do!

You have offended every single person who is autistic. You have insulted disabled people. You have insulted my children! Autistic people are more likely to be victims of sexual assault because they can't read facial expressions. And I'm sure if I am not mistaken, Telltale is Autistic - therefore, Lloyd has insulted him as well!!!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Here's one thing I've noticed about Lloyd's confession video (later deleted):

Lloydy boy has completely misjudged ExJWs and atheists.

He maybe kinda thought, 'if you leave the WT cult you can do anything you want - cheat on your wife with prostitutes, anything!'

Er, no, Lloyd, just because people leave the WTS they still have morals, concepts of decent vs unacceptable behaviour. Ditto atheists - they don't believe God exists but they still have morals, too.

And cheating on your wife with prostitutes (some of whom may be forced into sex work or are under age) is totally incompatible with being an activist who criticises the Watchtower's child abuse policies.

Lloyd's dramatic loss of patreons is evidence for the fact that he's completely misjudged how ex-JWs/atheists feel and think.

It's hilarious watching him in a hole of his own making, digging down further and further.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    I'm wondering if there is enough information contained within these Lloyd Evans tweets for us to be able to find his case filing in a Croatian court.

If you find it, let me know 👍

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Can anyone please tell me why Lloyd's head and face is so fat? His body isn't nearly as fat as his face and head would have you believe. What's up with that? Not that his body is any great shakes either, but compared to his face

Not sure I think it's very helpful to focus on looks. None of us are perfect in that department (except me🤡) But since you asked....

The short answer is he is overweight. Lloyd is very tall, so it's not as apparent as it would be for a shorter person. This picture was taken in his 30s. It's the weight around the midriff that's most damaging for someone so young.

I always knew there was something going on with Lloyd emotionally because his weight fluctuated so dramatically for a man in his 30s...like literally from one video to the next, at times. It all says to me that he needs councilling. That he gives people life advice who leave questions on his "speakpipe" is ridiculous. The physician needs to heal himself first!!

I think Lloyd's hair trigger response to a perceived slight, that has alienated him from so many, stems from childhood. His thin skin derives from a sense of shame at any perceived criticism.Psychologists say narcissistic anger stems from the threat of 'being found out as not being the person the narcissist portrays themselves as'.

You can easily imagine how that could stem partly from a rigidly controlled JW upbringing!

• Starruby
    Starruby

I agree Diogenesister, I'm shocked that people are still calling him for advice. Unless he answers voice mails that were left before all this happened. I can't imagine how anyone could think it's a good idea to get advice from Lloyd Evans now.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

You have offended every single person who is autistic. You have insulted disabled people. You have insulted my children! Autistic people are more likely to be victims of sexual assault because they can't read facial expressions.

You nailed it with this statement. I wanted to speak about this when I saw it on Twitter, but didn't. Lloyd has further insulted my wife, daughter, and me. What is worse, he would probably tell me to get over it without apologizing. Meanwhile it is okay for him to continue his behavior without consequences. Go to h**l Lloyd Evans.

• Simon
    Simon
    He maybe kinda thought, 'if you leave the WT cult you can do anything you want - cheat on your wife with prostitutes, anything!'

I think he's surrounded himself with lots of people who believe that. They seem to believe that to truly reject the WTS you have to reject all that the WTS ever say. Like-people are often attracted to each other.

Sensible and mature people know that working on your marriage, being moral, being honest, not being abusive and similar things transcend any religious beliefs and edicts - they are simply good things to do if you are a good person.

You don't have to live opposite-life to be an exJW. You don't have to become a drug-taking, cheating, abusive jerk to show how wrong the WTS was. Who says something is irrelevant to the value of what is said. Some of what the WTS teach when it comes to lifestyle is sensible and good. Just because they repeat it doesn't make it wrong. In fact, if you want to show how wrong they are, you should aim to become a better person than the JW version of you.

But to be fair, from everything I've read about him it sounds like he didn't change when he left - he was already a wife-cheating sex pest while he was a JW and that's why they kicked him out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit