It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Question . Since Lloyd Evans deleted is ,Everything you DON'T need to Know about my private PARTS,Youtube video, but the video is still there by unlisted? does he still collect $$$ on it ? cause now it has 73,754 views and 2.7K of like...

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    does he still collect $$$ on it

No

• Simon
    Simon
    this thread has now become the most replied to post on JWN.

Infamy: noun, the state of being well known for some bad quality or deed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6BJJe9JV_A

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think the Vincent goes underground thread might have been longer 💡

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    Can anyone please tell me why Lloyd's head and face is so fat? His body isn't nearly as fat as his face and head would have you believe. What's up with that? Not that his body is any great shakes either, but compared to his face ...

Starruby? Really? Judge him by his actions, not by what his machine looks like!

A few actions that really concern me about his character

Outing PIMO's
    Doxxing People
    Bullying People Online
    Phoning Tom's (JWFairytale's) Mother and threatening physical harm
    Personifying a moral xjw, good upstanding "family man" whilst simulataneously cheating on his sweet wife, with "ladies of the night" in a country that is the capital of human s3x trafficking and child s3x traffing!

^^^ That's my list. Being obese is not on my list!

• Vintage
    Vintage

I'm wondering if there is enough information contained within these Lloyd Evans tweets for us to be able to find his case filing in a Croatian court.

Eight days ago, on our forum page 230, a Lloyd Evans @cedarsjwsurvey tweet was reproduced. It says:
    "Criminal lawsuit was filed on Friday. There are 7 defendants listed. Really glad this is now in the hands of lawyers and the legal process so I can focus on my activism.
    Let's keep ex-JW activism bullying and defamation-free."
    [The following date and address is apparently from an envelope related to the filing he writes about.]
    Datum: U Zagrebu, dana 29.04.2022. godine
    OPĆINSKI SUD U
    SISKU
    Trg Ljudevita Posavskog 5
    44 000 Sisak
    Na posl. broj:

Also, same page 230, a reproduced Lloyd Evans tweet says:
    "To clarify, your "magnificent seven" / defendants in a criminal lawsuit are those being criminally sued, for which the statute of limitation is 3 months. There is also civil action planned for the future, for which the statute of limitation is 3 years."

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Infamy: noun, the state of being well known for some bad quality or deed.

That man's face and utter failure of a human being will always come up in my psyche when I hear the following terms:

• Prostitutes/Prossies/Hookers/Sex Workers
    • Thailand
    • Scuba Diving
    • Brandon
    • Baby Seals
    • Infidelity
    • Libelous
    • Litigation
    • Patreon
    • Donations
    • Open Marriage
    • Cyberbullying

And oh I can probably think of 20 more. Even if he somehow turns it all round, saves his marriage and gains patrons that will always be his reputation. Ex-JW activism is only a footnote in telling his story. That more than anything is worse than being fat.

To add the irregular way that fat distributes it's self on the human body hardly compares to assholely behaviour.

• Vintage
    Vintage

As best I can tell, this is the Croatian court that corresponds to the address on Lloyd Evans’ envelope:

https://sudovi.hr/hr/ossk

Municipal Court in Sisak

Jurisdiction of the Municipal Court in Sisak:

1. resolves litigation, non-litigation and enforcement cases

2. resolves inheritance cases, land registry cases and keeps land books

3. resolve criminal cases, except for those for which the actual jurisdiction of another court is prescribed by law

4. resolves misdemeanor cases, except for those for which the actual jurisdiction of another body is prescribed by law

5. decides on the recognition and enforcement of foreign court decisions and decisions of other bodies that are in the state in which they were made equated with court decisions

6. perform the tasks of international legal assistance in proceedings within its competence

7. performs judicial cooperation with the Member States of the European Union in proceedings within its competence

8. perform other tasks determined by law

The Municipal Court in Sisak has jurisdiction over criminal cases and the area of the Municipal Court in Kutina.

• Starruby
    Starruby

Silent lamb he's not obese though, it's just his face and head. I'm not judging him for it, I've just never seen someone have a really very fat face and head with a body that isn't really that fat. I'm intrigued and curious why this is since I've never seen it before.

And yes, he's a horrible person for those other reasons.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit