It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    Does anyone have a mailing or email address for the kingdom halls in zagrab? Preferably an English speaking one please x

All I could find was mailing addresses:

The first one might be English speaking seeing as how "Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses" is in English.

Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Turinina ul. 5, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia

Dvorana Jehovinih svjedoka 35, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia

Dvorana Jehovinih svjedoka Ružmarinka 23a, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia

Dvorana Jehovinih svjedoka Ul. Klake 1, 10290, Zaprešić, Croatia

I also found Bethal tours for Croatia on jwDOTorg the address and phone number are:

Štrokinec 28

HR-10090 ZAGREB-SUSEDGRAD

CROATIA

+385 1 37 95 001

• Vintage
    Vintage
    Four years ago when I was waking up, I watched a few of Lloyd's videos. There was one where Lloyd said Dijana had only been in the video due to popular demand. Somehow I got the impression that, though she'd left Watchtower, she might not have been a gung ho atheist. Was that just an impression I got, or was there something actually "said" to that effect?
  • llubrevlis2000
    llubrevlis2000

I wouldn’t be surprised if Djiana went back in the truth now and what a story hers would be to others - if you marry someone who turns into an apostate he will get addicted to prostitution and have mental health problems all because you don’t follow Jehovah

so is it confirmed now Lloyd has lost the studio if so where was his last live stream filmed from?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Evans (12/27/2013): "My lie gets captured on YouTube forever, to be watched potentially by my children, and I would just rather not risk sullying my work with dishonesty just for the sake of extra views on YouTube."

How prescient.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    a gung ho atheist

That's another marketing thing. Call me atheist to catch the attention of the atheists.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    back in the truth

Back in the truth?? 🤔

Anyway she did not

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Dijana wanted to wait until after she had Jessica to start to fade. She didn’t want to DA however what Lloyd wants, lloyd gets.

Now isn't this just a special blend of fucked up. There was some discussion here when he was babbling all about how he was planning to conjure up a JC for himself by writing that article. He was no longer here but he was posting on Facebook his plans and how he would have felt remiss if their child had been born with either parent still officially affiliated with JWs. He wanted a "clean break" which seems reasonable, but as long as the child does not get exposed to any WT material, I can't see how one parent being inactive and fading would have been much different.

I made the point then and I do now: A woman in her third trimester of pregnancy shouldn't needlessly be exposed to stressful meetings with elders and all the drama behind a DA letter, especially when they still had no clue as to the extent of how her parents would shun them. The elders seemed content to leave Dijana out of it and probably would have just let her fade. Considering the circumstances regarding them living with her parents, that would have been the wiser move.

But Lloyd couldn't bear to have them shun him whilst still in association with Dijana and the baby. He gets shunned, everyone gets shunned. Lloyd can do what he wants for himself and if a confrontation with the elders was what he wanted to do then go ahead. But don't drag your pregnant wife along with you who'd much rather fade.

"You're getting DAed with me. I insist! It's best for our child!"

How sick. Let me guess: When Dijana initially pushed against that plan, Lloyd accused her of still being mentally in.

"You still have a JW Mindset! You should watch my videos and fully wake up! Oh and who is cooking supper tonight? You or your mum? I'm getting hungry."

Since he knows everything about the thought patterns of exJWs, let's have our cult expert Tibor Cecelja come on here to explain why Dijana had to follow what her husband had prescribed for her for us plebs.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He had already influenced someone they knew as the young local pioneer sister to go inactive.

Wait what? This is knew for me... Just thinking outside the box here , The Elders of that cong. must have had a talk with her , and being a young women and a pioneer , I can just imagine what kind of " Talk '' they ad with her! Could she be the one that told the elders about L.E. apostate site? Also major red flag for me here...Was there More than just talking about '' JW teaching'' with her? We are talking about Lloyd here! come on! at that time he was way to poor to afford prostitutes, the wife was either pregnant or just had a baby, so I could just imagine how he would have LOVED to have "conversation" with a young girl...I mean women. Maybe whining to her how miserable he was with his wife , What if they did more than just talk ? Is SHE the missing piece of that puzzle ? Maybe this is why one of the elder talk to Dijana in private, why one elders wanted to know what went really on in is cong,. back in the U.K. ? also this...

Dijana wanted to wait until after she had Jessica to start to fade. She didn’t want to DA

what if she did that to save her marriage . and told him she would do this IF he stop "talking" with that young pioneers? wild guess here

I really think he would never want anybody in the Ex-JW community to know that he cheated on his wife, who just had a baby ,with a croatian pioneer sister! This is just a thought , I could be totally wrong here ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

He only posted this photo, no video of him singing this time. He didn't gave the name of his song either...

Hope it was not because of something , someone said about his singing... Or his song... (That would be me )

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I must admit, The Great Neck-Bearded One is really thinning down!

Guess this is what happens when:

1. You have no money to eat out all the time and instead must pay rent to live in an attic

2. No wife to cook for you

3. No MIL to cook for you

4. You are too stupid to cook, so go hungry

5. You are losing money and the stress of looking for a new job is getting to you

6. You have no soul, because the Devil is slowly sucking it out of you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit