It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

I have a confession to make. When I was finally able to watch Leah Remimi’s first CSA special show (about ten days after it first aired), and I saw Lloyd Evans there as a panelist, that “raised” Lloyd Evans’ status in my estimation. I was surprised to see him there. I thought, “Hmm. I didn’t know that he had been helping with the CSA legal struggle. Well, good for him.” And now, recently, I read something here about how he had (what to call this?) “elbowed” his way onto that panel. A particular word comes to my mind. Yourdictionary gives this definition for...

“publicity hound”:

(idiomatic) A person who constantly seeks public attention, especially through coverage in the broadcast media or news media.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

FYI - that Leah Remini podcast was recorded in late 2021 before Lloydgate. He refers to IICSA as an current thing and references an article he wrote for the National Secular Society in August 2021 as recent.

Still: He goes into the pedophile database, ARC and the two witness rule just minutes in. He also managed to criticise the organisation’s stance towards not allowing women to divorce unless it’s scriptural, whilst at the same time essentially forcing an open marriage on his wife and leaving her and the kids during the holidays because she backed out of it.

Excellent choice of podcast guest, Leah.

• Simon
    Simon
    Leah Remin's 'Good friend" Oh pulleeze.

Grifters gonna stick together and feed off each other.

They really haven't bothered to do a good job vetting people, or are willing to risk their own reputations just for a few more clicks.

Sad.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Grifters gonna stick together and feed off each other

Yep, and it’s good to see some real evaluation. A bit like with the emperor’s new clothes, the herd just repeats what they hear.

Thanks, Simon, for telling it like it is.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I like Leah Remini. Maybe one of us should warn her?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Warn her of what?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Simon said,

"They really haven't bothered to do a good job vetting people..."

Maybe one of us should warn her?

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

"Sad", and "Grifter", is Llyod Evans running for PRESIDENT!

• Vintage
    Vintage

President of Kokovoko?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Laughs and Lloyd - the week that was

https://youtu.be/7FR30btxvTk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit