It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• vienne
    vienne

I still read this thread, but I don't know why. If he ever had any relevance, he's lost it.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Who wrote the statement LMsA posted on page 789 because I can't read it. Can anyone post a link please?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Lloyd says he pays $450 for his flat in the centre of Zagreb.

Did he say per week or per month? If it’s per week I call bullshit as rents are not that expensive in Zagreb - if it’s per month….has anyone ever stopped to think about that? That’s about $112.50 (I’m crap at maths) per week….. in Australia you would struggle to rent a flea infested motel room for one night for that money…..

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    .. in Australia you would struggle to rent a flea infested motel room for one night for that money

There was one infested place at Warwick Farm but even that charged more! 🫤

• Vintage
    Vintage

Is he still driving a BMW?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Not bad for a guy who is in urgent need of funds to continue his “important work”…..he still has money for a lawyer…..yet another submission to the court …..

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

ohhh dear. Did you swap it Lloyd? or going with the bike these days to cut the carbon footprint? Just let us know when you got a mo

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

@Kim

Something tells me he saw the live stream. If anything, he's definitely predictable.

Wait, he's submitted a request 6 times now? Hey Lloyd, why are you chasing your tail here? 😂😂

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Something tells me he saw the live stream. If anything, he's definitely predictable.

I hadn’t thought about that, but perhaps 👍

• Listener
    Listener

At least he can still fantasize about his court wins whilst the case still appears to be open. Everyone's mother is safe for the time being.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit