It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thanks LMsA,

you’ve put it “in a nutshell” for those who’re wondering what all this is about.

Cheers,

Ozzie 🍷

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks, LMsA. I’m flattered to death that my question inspired such a thorough answer. Are you a professional writer? That’s amazing.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I was in Wilmslow at that time :

1. Lloyd was never publicly reproved in Wilmslow

2. The series of "judicial committees" You are referring to was just his dad and his mates elders trying to find a way to cover things up

3 And they did by advising Lloyd to escape to Croatia within a month's time to cover up the scandal

4. The boys in Bramhall would love to get their hands on this slime ball if they ever discover that he is back in the area

5. Most of the stuff in his book is just lies yo cover the ugly truth

6 One of these I will get a Bramhall elder to talk and then it will be game over

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

My thanks too LMsA and Raymond Frantz - I saw links to his early surveys on this site. Re the info he put out I felt something was wrong. I couldn't work out what exactly.

Incidentally if he is trying to blame WT for his wrong doing, I know from way back that lhere has been an arguement used by those want to legalise child abuse. It is very stupid and in plain language reads like this: -

Child abusers have often been abused as children themselves. They have been groomed, in some cases by their families. When they come of age, they carry out acts of child abuse on younger ones. If caught and placed on the pedophile register, they feel stigmatized. Being stigmatized make them carry out acts of child abuse. Therefore legalise child abuse so that they don't feel stigmatized.

Child abuse problem gone? No, but you don't get it in the crime stats. Imagine if they did the same with fraud or some other crimes. Gradually all the crime stats would go down.

• KIMSILVIO
  •  Debra
    Debra

What I heard before all this kicked off is that his father managed to get hold of Lloyds file from there secret database and destroyed it, don't know how much truth is in that but I heard this around August 2021 so it was before all this scandal broke

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Yes he was mote than happy to destroy this file when BETHEL gave them the green light, but don't worry Lloyd made sure to turn it into a book, the man can't help himself

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I was in Wilmslow at that time :
    1. Lloyd was never publicly reproved in Wilmslow
    Yes I get that. I noted that I was going by Lloyd’s own story which was bound to have a lot of details left out and facts twisted.

Was Evans publicly reproved in Bramhall then? Or not at all? If not at all, this is a fairly significant lie which would lend credence to the notion of a cover up and him fleeing the country.

I think it makes more sense that the letter or confession he gave was to his dad, not another Wilmslow elder. That would explain his expressed feeling that the matter had been closed by resigning as an elder.

And cybersexting isn’t that high up on the JW sin list, especially for and elder and son of an elder. Certainly not enough to warrant fleeing the country. He could have remained an elder had it only been cybersexting.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    The story was that he was stepped down in Bramhall and immediately moved over to Wilmslow (they are neighbouring congragations) while further punitive measures were being drafted, of course Beamhall never had a chance to take him to task because the corrupt Wilmdlow elders advised him to escape to Croatia. That is why there was a BETHEL rep at his judicial committee in Croatia, the sexting minors case was still was and still is unresolved
  • Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks for your information, too, raymond frantz. I went through a different ordeal that had many twists and turns,... with elders, the branch, and headquarters all trying to contrive a way to give the most positive result possible to their “favorite”. Even after decades, I will welcome someday getting to hear the behind-the-scenes actual story from a newly “awakened” elder. Everything done in darkness will become known in the light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit