It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• D911green
    D911green

Dear Tibor, (yes I am aware you are being used as a spy)

I would like you to know that not all the people criticizing and being blocked by JLE (I don’t even like typing his name)are exJW. I for one was a never in. I have been doing anti-cult activism for over 8 years. I gave my hard earned money to JLE because I truly thought he was using it for good. Boy was I wrong. He even got me mobilized/weaponized against Kim (something I’m not proud of, and have since apologized for. ). But once I stepped back and took a good look at what was going on, I realized what a manipulative narcissist JLE really is. Tibor, I do hope you come to realize the situation you are in and run away! There are many of us behind the scenes working to make sure JLE pays for what he has done. No need to look at those who are public, beware of the unseen force.

Please make sure you tell your boss, he has NO power over ME!

Dgreen

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Evans has dealt with issues by bullying people and trying to force them to back down.

And Tibor seems to be o.k. with that... That's why I call him Mini Llyod now...

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I gave my hard earned money to JLE because I truly thought he was using it for good. Boy was I wrong.

This guys is why we are still here and why we won't quit until he either quits CSA/SA advocacy or is gone for good. For me I would not mind it at all if he continued with his activism as long as he did not touch anything to do with CSA/SA advocacy. Do I want Lloyd completely destroyed? NO, I DO NOT! I do not want anyone to be destroyed!

We rejoice when we have gained a new one that was once a big supporter of Lloyds.

Welcome D911green! We are glad to have you here!

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

Threatened Tom’s (JW Fairy Tales) dying mother by demanding money and the deed to their house as compensation for Tom’s comments about him.

I have been following Lloyd's shenanigans for a decade and hadn't heard about this.

Is there more info in this forum?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Threatened Tom’s (JW Fairy Tales) dying mother by demanding money and the deed to their house as compensation for Tom’s comments about him.
    I have been following Lloyd's shenanigans for a decade and hadn't heard about this.

Tom elaborated about this on his last two livestream appearances:

Litigation Update - YouTube

Between The Lines With "The Magnificent Seven" LIVE - YouTube

He also crowdfunded funds for a lawsuit that never materialised.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Con men will soon stop trying to sell others the Brooklyn Bridge. They will begin trying to sell partial interest in the outcome of one of Lloyd's civil suits.

• Simon
    Simon
    Threatened Tom’s (JW Fairy Tales) dying mother by demanding money and the deed to their house as compensation for Tom’s comments about him

What an utter clown and vile low-life piece of shit to do such a thing. To harass people like that, who have nothing todo with anything, is purely hateful and vindictive.

His subsequent posts about it are clearly designed to try to give the impression that big trouble is brewing as another way of harassing people.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Tibor I mean I really want people to get you know help. Whoever gets help from our channel and gets …. Some sort of idea like on which direction they should go and stuff like that because we do have a lot of voicemails and some of those are a great thing to listen to as someone who is probably just who has just left the JW organisation and you could probably get some good info

Oh for Christ's sakes Tibor. (Don't be offended if you're not an English speaker, here) but things often go right over the heads of people who aren't native speakers.

Those bloody phone calls are rarely if ever new leavers and the questions are so asinine. It's clearly boredom or to get their bloody voices on a show!! It's not "helping" anyone.

From day one Lloyd made it clear he wouldn't return calls or letters from those needing help. He only wanted to know you if you had some story of interest such as Ben Foard's or CSA survivors etc. It took Sherri to step in and volunteer to field the desperate and alone and give them a genuine helping hand. If the swine couldn't use them for content he didn't want to know.

He's a You tuber who has turned it into a business at best and a pompous assed user at worst 😡

(N.B. LMsA You're a better writer/blogger than Evans by far)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    To add to his list of negative behaviour, he also totally ripped off the idea of his second so-called "Book", How to leave Jehovah's witnesses, from The Great Apostate who published the exact same book months earlier for Free to help new leavers.
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    What an utter clown and vile low-life piece of shit to do such a thing. To harass people like that, who have nothing todo with anything, is purely hateful and vindictive.

There was more to it. Tom was being shunned by his parents and it was for this shitty reason that they finally reached out to him. Tom’s mum per his description was no fool and didn’t suffer them either. She essentially told him she wasn’t buying any of it and to stop calling. Lloyd or whoever it was calling on his behalf just went off on his mum. It wasn’t just a prank call with an idle threat. It ended with a comment to the effect of “pay up or you might just get your throat slit”.

Lloyd was asking in his FB post for Tom’s info. His real last name was only known by his close friends so he apparently got a former friend to leak it to him. Though we can’t be certain that it was Lloyd who called based on what Tom’s mum told him, we can be certain the call was placed by Lloyd or at his behest. No one else had a “reason” to call his parents.

TIBOR - Since we’re speaking about those acts of kindness your boss regularly dishes out, can you get your boss to comment on the call placed to Tom’s mother?

Those bloody phone calls are rarely if ever new leavers and the questions are so asinine.

Exactly. Even a secular therapist/advice columnist/talk show host/old man sitting in a chair by the front door could answer them and give effective advice. A lot of them seem planted because they are so predictable and are good for bringing certain topics up by demand.

”I’m gay and my parents shun me. What should I do??”

”My JW ex has my dog and won’t return him!”

”I want to leave the JWs! How do I quit?”

Hmmm tough one. Stop going to meetings and out in field service. Report no time. When the elders call, hang up. If they harass you at your home tell them to leave or you will call the police. Whoever shuns you for going inactive or whatever, then they weren’t your real friends. Same with parents. YOU ARE A JW AND YOU KNOW EXACTLY THE METHODS OF QUITTING AND THE VARIOUS CONSEQUENCES SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING THIS QUESTION!?!?

Then you’ll hear the legendary story of Lloyd’s dad not opening the door when he placed his girl there as a prop and then told her that grandpa doesn’t want to see her.

Next question to appear on Lloyd’s voicemail:

My sister is pregnant and it could only be one of three elders or the circuit overseer who is the father. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?

I know because I’m leaving him this voicemail right now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit