It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think this is more to do with him not being so popular with exjws, with still being supported by the Athiest community who probably aren't aware of his history and of course those who were once in other cults.

I haven't seen what this is about, but I do know there is a comradery between exMos and exjws, with much in common.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Mormonism is Free Masonic to its core. Watchtower is a better class of cult. The are Knights Templars.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If Christians practice Christianity, do Masons practice... Masonry?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Do Masons practice Masonry? Perhaps when they aren't canning with Mason Jars.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    TonusOH I don't think it's effective to try to buy Patreon supporters. Unlike Twitter or YouTube, where you are buying a few clicks (which can be automated, if needed), a Patron is sending you money.

Absolutely. There's no way that's economically possible to the point where it's worth your while.

The only thing I have wondered is if he asked some of his higher tier patrons to spread their patronage out over several accounts? So four $5 accounts instead of one $20 account, for example.

• Vintage
    Vintage

On Mormonism... they seem to have the same “disfellowshipping” mentality as JW’s, i.e., if they stop believing in Mormonism while attending the Mormon college, they will likely loose their funding to finish college there.

From Christian Today,

Mormons could be expelled from Brigham Young University for losing faith

Students at Brigham Young University who are part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LSD) could face expulsion from the university for "losing faith."...

Levin's campaign questioned the fairness of the BYU's "unique" policy of automatically expelling disaffiliated people and putting the fate of students in the hands of clergy and not university officials.”

• Dagney
    Dagney

From a business standpoint it might be wise for LE to widen out his activist base. He burned part of the bridge in the exJW community IMHO. LE version 5.0.

I watched a little of the interview with the Danish lady, poor dear. It reminded me of my mom, (no voices though), who emotionally just loved "Jehovah/god/Jesus" sooooo much, especially near the end of her life. I'm always torn because she was happy I think in her choices but I always wanted more for her. My issues.

Interestingly he cleaned himself up for these new videos. I think he's scrambling to be relevant in his own mind. He sounds condescending and insincere to me, though he's trying not to, IMO. And the whole "activist/writer/husband/father" line...sheesh.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Mormons are on an entirely different book. Book of Mormon - zero to to with Christianity. Similar principle to the Koran but with queer handshakes and gestures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VngM80qCOJw

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Boris Johnson currently doing Lloyd Evans in the UK. Will not accept responsibility and will not resign under any circumstances even if he ends up all by himself in the bunker. It’s psychotic at this stage.

• Vintage
    Vintage

I should stay better informed. Sorry. I had to Google “Boris Johnson”.

“What is happening to the British government and will Boris Johnson resign? Prime Minister Boris Johnson is battling for survival after a string of scandals created a leadership crisis in the British government. “

Yahoo, 31 minutes ago...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit