It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Off-topic, but my little youtube notification “bell” disappeared last week. Now people answer my youtube posts, but I never know they’ve answered me.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Any chance I could have my likes restored, Simon?

• Vintage
    Vintage

It took me an hour, but I did find "channel notifications" under settings, and was able to turn them "on", and see the little "bell" again. There were two "notifications" waiting for me on the "bell". I rejoiced and read them. And then the "bell" disappeared again. And now I can't find "channel notifications" under settings. YouTube just doesn't like me, I guess.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Vintage, what browser are you using? Since YouTube is a Google product, it seems to work best with Chrome, another Google product. It works less good with Firefox and Edge based on my experience.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    I hate to say it, but Dijana is probably going to stay with Lloyd until the children are grown and gone. The life she could have had will be long gone and she will be another tragedy of Watchtower and a abusive husband. Whatever Lloyd's pull on Dijana is, it must be working.

I hope I'm not being too cynical, but could Lloyd just be paying his wife to accompany him on holiday, take along the kids, wear his wedding ring etc etc.

He seems to be vacillating from being a separated single Dad seeking a new relationship and a family man...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd just be paying his wife to accompany him on holiday,

imo, I think the "I will write 2 books" ,was more for her , he's such a rat, cause seriously we all talk about that write about what? I could see him telling her ,take me back i will be good i will start "writing" again bla bla bla, cause he needs to make those stupid convention rebuttal crap .in the Bunker ,and my guess ,living all by himself he didn't like that nobody was there to cook,clean, ect...eating out can be expensif for a cheapskate, and I don't see him putting all the work in making new (none JW) friends .and with the drop of a lot of is patrons he can't afford a divorce right now., by the way i give him 5 days ,after he move back home to be the same old same old jerk again... as for the holidays, asking her to go on a trip with the kids during there wedding anniversary was a perfect ruse to win her back...

• Vintage
    Vintage

I had a friend with two children and a recently ex husband. They were still finalizing the custody arrangements. She told me that, when they all four went to a restaurant and sat in a booth, she let the two children sit on one side together and she sat beside her ex husband. She said that she didn't want to give her children the impression that she couldn't stand him.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks, NCC. I do remember clicking on Chrome at some point. When I go back through the rigamarole again, I'll keep that in mind.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Ron. W., the one thing I think we can all be sure of is that Evans will do whatever is most convenient for "Evans", whatever is most advantageous for "Evans", and whatever, in the end, is most satisfying for "Evans".

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Am I insane or is this the twilight zone…..he is an EXJW ACTIVIST…..a very big deal is going on with the podcast at the moment - SHOWCASING SO MANY ASPECTS OF THE BORG DISGRACES to the world…..and he is promoting a POINTLESS video about Mormonism…..

And not the podcast…..ok….Lloyd, I serious don’t think your EXJW patrons are that dumb, to support you as you diversify away from EXJW content….or maybe it’s just me…..🤷‍♀️

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit