It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

oprah ah ha moment here, I was thinking what if JLE, instead of confiding? to Kim and producer bob, about Thailandgate, and his sex-workers addiction , he had told Mark and xavier ? Do you think one of them would have done what kim did? JLE did is famous youtube confession video january 31, and it took 12 days ? for both of them to make a statement? I know ,typical of an introvert (mark) to make a lot of research bla bla bla ,but seriously...would it had kill him to tweet after a few days something maybe like I'm shock ,appalled ,disgusted ,something ! ,will make a statement later...and imo , I think NO. They would probably had tried to reason with Thailand man, distance themself from him ,but I'm sorry i don't see none of them exposing him to his Patrons, or all of us...So Again THANK YOU KIM SILVIO!

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

So Again THANK YOU KIM SILVIO!

đź‘Źđź‘Ź Totally agree with you

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

And just one more thing, I re-read both of there statements, and I never notice that both don't say a word about kim silvio, they don't thank her,or say something like stop being mean to her bla bla bla... But I do hope ,and Kim you don't have to response to that if you don't want to cause really is "Noneya" business, but I do hope that while you were going through this poo, one of them contacted you to give you some support or something like that...

• TeddyNail
    TeddyNail

Has he gone quiet or have I just missed it. Where is the sweaty bastard?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    It’s too bad the CSA survivors can’t launch some kind of “class action gag order” against Evans pretending to represent them. If they were officially embodied into a “class”, maybe it could be done.

That would be nice. It would probably be difficult to do.

• Stevehowell
    Stevehowell

Guys, this is such toxic behavior this community does not need personal grievances between 2 parties as its not our beef so please only talk about ex jw topics and let sleeping dogs lie. Kind regards :)

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    So Again THANK YOU KIM SILVIO!
    đź‘Źđź‘Ź Totally agree with you

Maybe we can make Jan 31st Kim Silvio Day. An annual celebration of Lloyd Evans doing his drunken livestream confession where he confirmed Kim accused him of seeking prostitutes frequently. Yes, he said he used prostitutes for the past 3 or 4 years with a frequency every 2 or 3 months (which sounds rather frequently) and also implied that he is incapable of controlling his body because of Watchtower.

Speaking of blaming Watchtower for messing him up, wouldn't that be a good reason to abandon the channel and seek help? If it wasn't for Lloyd Evans being a bully, I wouldn't even be posting on this forum any longer. How long has it been since I have posted on here? Over a decade at least.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Guys, this is such toxic behavior this community does not need personal grievances between 2 parties as its not our beef so please only talk about ex jw topics and let sleeping dogs lie. Kind regards :smile:

Sorry, but you don't get to decide what I talk about. When I see an online bully pretend to give a damn about the sexually abused while using prostitutes that were likely trafficked which is an activity that is illegal in the places Lloyd Evans has been, it will be a topic for conversation. When this same bully insists on suing 7 people for discussing this topic, I will not be silent. BESIDES, LLOYD EVANS IS A EX-JW TOPIC. Kind regards

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Certainly, we must continue putting up with one another.

Oh wait, no. We can call people out for being assholes in the real world!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Guys, this is such toxic behavior this community does not need personal grievances between 2 parties as its not our beef so please only talk about ex jw topics and let sleeping dogs lie.

Sorry, bud. I mean, I get your point. I really do! But this popcorn isn't going to eat itself, y'know?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit