It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I can't tell the young woman's/girl's age.

She could be 14 or 15 and made up to look older, or she could be 19 or 20 or something.

But she's still young, and Lloyd is, what, late thirties? Forty?

Plus, he's married.

Total scumbag.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    She could be 14 or 15 and made up to look older, or she could be 19 or 20 or something.

Yup. Or it could be a dude.

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

I think we really should get a timeline of all the things he's done to this community and have it out there for people to refer to, because everything he has done to people from that day to this day, oh boy. There are tonnes of people who have been hurt by this man. Some he's apologised to, some he's not and actually just blocked them because they disagreed with him.

This one came to my attention again. I'd forgotten about this one. Timely reminder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR2cftiyfFY

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Yup. Or it could be a dude.

I think it is. And I think that's what he's referring to as "messed up sexually". If that's the case he needn't be ashamed of it and merely should talk to his wife about it. And that's it.

At least, I hope that's it and not "something" worse. Anyone who's asked him to confirm or deny on Twitter has ended up blocked.

• happy@last
    happy@last
    I find the most astonishing thing in this whole debacle is the fact he could have put out a statement that read:
    “I’m aware of the allegations from Kim, I won’t be commenting on them at this time, but please can you respect the privacy of myself and my wife and kids. All I will say is that if I have hurt or offended anyone, I am extremely sorry”
    Literally would have diffused the situation, until he had time to think properly.
    The way he reacted, I think he’s got something worse to hide. And I think it will all be coming out soon.

Much like WT saying simply making it policy "All child abuse allegations will be reported to the police"

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

"I'm not comfortable with what Lloyd has done to his wife, but he's imperfect and his videos have helped thousands of people!"

vs

“I don’t like how the society has handled Child Sexual Abuse in the organization, but they are imperfect men and the message is life saving!”

Same energy.

• Simon
    Simon
    The way he reacted, I think he’s got something worse to hide. And I think it will all be coming out soon.

His instinct when caught in a lie is to try to get out of it by telling another lie. That was what his "I need a mental health break" claim was, and I said at the time he was trying to pre-empt something - I was right!

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5976110960476160/poor-llyod?page=2#/5095922810748928

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4782687591071744/lloyd-evans-going-off-air-mental-health#/5738334994300928

So every time he says something, just think - what is the purpose of this lie? What is he trying to hid, who is he trying to discredit or what is he attempting to ward off?

Because it's never the truth that comes out of his mouth. It's always self-serving in some way.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Anyone that has been blocked by this cheater on twitter, if they want can post this...take that you...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

And since he love to block peoples, who dare to not agree with him ,they should send him this...

• Newly Enlightened

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit