Poor Llyod

by notsurewheretogo 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

1. No one forced him to do anything, he chose to try to make "activism" his career. Personally, I think that is reckless, especially for someone with a wife and young kids.

2. "Work" is sometimes difficult and challenging. It has been especially so for many these last 2 years.

3. Taking a break can help. I'm not sure people need to make such a dramatic announcement for taking a couple of months off.

But it doesn't sound like the issue is really anything todo with the ex-JW stuff and is more todo with his family or marriage (I'm guessing). Maybe the announcement and plea for privacy is to pre-empt something ... who knows.

Whatever the case, he's made threats several times over discussions of his videos on this site that he isn't allowed to moderate or control, so I prefer not to allow them to be posted or discussed because I have better things to do than deal with crazy.

The few interactions I've had with him and seen others have with him convinced me that he's unstable so I prefer to keep my distance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit