It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Off topic ,but does anybody knows if the prostitute that wash jesus feet ,with an expensive perfume, how old she was? please tell me she was at least 20 years old...Girl, I mean woman...

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It’s worth bearing in mind a few things.

Kim Silvio says that Lloyd disclosed the information to her without any warning about the nature of the disclosure or request about whether she agreed to receive such personal information.

The information came as a complete shock to Kim Silvio and it took her some time to work out the implications and her own response.

Lloyd did not ask for secrecy before, during, or for some time after the unprompted disclosure. Lloyd himself says he “assumed” it would be kept secret.

If his only complaint is that someone who did not ask to be burdened with his confessional, who he did not ask for secrecy at the time, shared information she felt, with justification, his financial sponsors were entitled to know, it seems a pretty weak complaint, all considered. It might even be described as a distraction from the real issues.

Lloyd made repeated references to his wife’s request not to mention her in his live stream and he proceeded to talk about her, their marriage, and its supposed inadequacy as an excuse for his behaviour. The only person we know for sure has broken confidences is Lloyd himself.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Base on the ceiling of this bar in Patong ,Jakarta 100 bar, could it be the same as L.E. photo? the arrow point to a strip pole? Maybe it is just a guess ...

• Simon
    Simon
    Kim Silvio says that Lloyd disclosed the information to her without any warning about the nature of the disclosure or request about whether she agreed to receive such personal information.
    The information came as a complete shock to Kim Silvio and it took her some time to work out the implications and her own response.
    Lloyd did not ask for secrecy before, during, or for some time after the unprompted disclosure. Lloyd himself says he “assumed” it would be kept secret.

It could well have been a tactic - reveal what they were going to find out soon anyway, but try to claim they are then obligated to keep it secret or he can claim that the "reveal" is the true crime (sorry Lloyd, it isn't).

Does Dijana even have her own social accounts or are they all controlled by him? He used to use her account on this forum to post. Perhaps he thought if he could silence the only people who would be able to confirm or deny stories, and control his wife's communication, that he could keep a lid on things?

If he did, he was wrong.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    "I want to make it clear that the woman in the photos is in her 20s and is not a sex worker."

Is that because the "woman" in those photos is actually a man in his 30s that likes to hook up with foreign guys on "vacation", no payment?!

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I found her !

Right here. Isn't this the "girl"? Wait till the end, you'll see what I mean. Sound.

https://youtu.be/IsSSr_Yg4qs

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The very fact his wife sent that pic to a friend so he claims is a big tell. What was she trying to accomplish by sending evidence to an outside party of her husband’s activities?

He says he is taking legal action. Amongst others, shouldn’t he be suing his wife? It seems she is just as guilty of leaking information as the others.

THIS IS WHY YOU DON’T GO ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SPILL DETAILS ABOUT THE CASE YOU ARE ABOUT TO LITIGATE.

I never thought he’d be even dumber than he looks and that is saying a lot. (Lloyd, was that slander? Should I be scared?)

He’s not suing anyone. It’s yet another reason to fundraise. He’ll get a follower who is an attorney to write a cease and desist letter to Silvio and company and will base his crowdfund campaign on that so it will look authentic.

And if he does sue, it’ll go down like Bill Clinton trying to sue Linda Tripp.

• Whynot
    Whynot

I feel bad for him. But I know many ex prostitutes who weren't proud of themselves and even suffered mentally and emotionally from it. They dissociate themselves from the sex which is something that we all do when experiencing trauma. It can break you. My mother was a prostitute, it's how she met my father. She has borderline personality disorder. She's JW right now. I don't understand how he can just blame everything on his sexual repression. It may be true that it messed him up sexually. I mean, I'm also messed up sexually but I was also sexually abused. I don't use it to excuse my fetishes. I hate that he made a fool of himself and wants to play victim. My ex-husband did the same to me even though nothing was off-limits in the bedroom. These men made a choice to pay for cheap, fast-food sex. I really hope his wife leaves. She doesn't deserve this type of treatment.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Lloyd, if none of Prince Andrew's excellent get-outs seem workable to you, how about 'She recognised me and asked me for a selfie, what could I do?' Yeah, that's the ticket!

• Reservations
    Reservations

I find the most astonishing thing in this whole debacle is the fact he could have put out a statement that read:

“I’m aware of the allegations from Kim, I won’t be commenting on them at this time, but please can you respect the privacy of myself and my wife and kids. All I will say is that if I have hurt or offended anyone, I am extremely sorry”

Literally would have diffused the situation, until he had time to think properly.

The way he reacted, I think he’s got something worse to hide. And I think it will all be coming out soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit