Lloyd Evans going off air for mental health

by mickbobcat 2 Replies latest social current

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I don't agree with Evans on lots of things. He seems to be a person who dove into the whole woke crap thing. On the JWS I agree with him most of the time but that goes without saying. His video on YouTube he put up was not very smart. IMO you don't tell people you are leaving for mental health and getting treatment. The idiots in the cult will use this to say all his videos are mentally off. No one needs to know anyone else's mental health if they are not a very close friend or relative.

Just say you are taking a sabbatical to spend some time with your family. Everyone will understand and you don't give the enemy any ammo. Unless he is fishing to keep his patrons out of sympathy. But IMO the less people know about situations in your life the less they have to throw back at you. I don't think this was wise.

[removed]

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

"We made everyone else's business our business."

Seems like he just made HIS business everyone else's business. Some things are better left unsaid. As mickbobcat said, "But IMO the less people know about situations in your life the less they have to throw back at you. I don't think this was wise."

Out of respect for his privacy I chose not to watch anymore of his video after the first minute or two.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, if you need a break just take a break - no need for any announcement, certainly not a whole opera about it.

I'd put money on either something else going to come out or a future request for financial support to help him continue his "activism".

But I really can do without seeing his fat ugly mug on my site.

See: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5976110960476160/poor-llyod?page=2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit