It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Some Patrons just realize the can also leave ...387... So far that's -17 patrons

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

I love that quote. Love that version too: people who live in glass houses should invest in more Curtains...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

What is delusional behavior?
    Delusional disorder is a type of mental health condition in which a person can't tell what's real from what's imagined. There are many types, including persecutory, jealous and grandiose types. It's treatable with psychotherapy and medication.May 22, 2022

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

IS it just me ? Regardless of whether this guy Lloyd is an asshole / saint or whatever in most peoples eyes ,I just can`t beleive so many pages have been spent in debating this guy`s life style ? Over such a long period of time ?

Get a life people ?

I`m sick of turning on this site and here is another post about Lloyd and his exploits ?

Can we get off Lloyd and his shennanigans and get back to some wholesome discussions ?

Give me a break.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    He admitted to visiting sex workers, which presumably happened in Croatia.

From the Andrew Gold Interview April 14 2022 , Lloyd Evans said about Thailand ,and I quote : I dated a sex-worker.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Can we get off Lloyd ...and get back to some wholesome discussions ?

We will....

When he stop doing and saying Stupid Things...

Hate to brake it to you but...2023 doesn't look good ...2024,2025 either...

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I have been gathering evidence about your trips abroad London for speed dating, Texas, and of course Thailand every 3 or 4 months for the past five years,

@Debra Lloyd did NOT go to Thailand every 3 or 4 months. The only thing we know is that he went to Thailand 1 time, and we do not really know if he went there specifically for sex with prostitutes. Could you please update your evidence to show this? Or do you have evidence we do not know about?

I just can`t beleive so many pages have been spent in debating this guy`s life style ? Over such a long period of time ?
    Get a life people ?

@smiddy3 the reason this has been going on so long is because we (the exjw community) have put up with his bullshit for too long and have let it all go by the wayside in the past because it was not worth holding grudges for. When he chooses to pursue legal action against some of our own that only told the truth that is not going to fly with us! We are sick of it and him! This is our line in the sand, and he crossed it! This shit will not stand with us anymore. If you want to stand by him that is your prerogative. We are not going anywhere! This will continue whether you like it or not!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

We can have wholesome discussions while also admiring the train wreck that is Lloyd Evans. These are not mutually exclusive. I don't understand the "get a life" message, though. If I was posting in other topics instead of this one, I'd... have a life? It doesn't make sense.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@smiddy3

I really do have a life. I spend most of my day working on my own business. A business that has nothing to do with JWs or JW activism. I might spend 1 hour a week total at most posting or thinking about LE. However, I'm also one of the litigants he is trying to file criminal charges on so this literally affects my life. I'm thankful that people are still calling out his bad actions and if for some reason the case moves forwards my fellow defendants will have a stronger case.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Toblerone5, I've also seen Eric Wilson quip several times about Hotel California and the similarity to JWs. "You can check out any time you like, But you can never leave"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit