It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Simon quoted LE:

If I can keep myself and those I love and care about ...

Yes, Lloyd makes it sound like, "Hey! I'm just a regular guy, trying to do the right thing. What's wrong with all you people?"

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    verse 11 ends with, "Go and sin no more from now on." That sort of cuts into Lloyd's fun, doesn't it?

The saying "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" is used to say that people who have faults should not criticize other people for having the same faults.

This very much applies to Lloyd for what he did to Jake.

• Rhiannon
    Rhiannon

Lloyd should change the theme song of his channel from its not forever to this: https://youtu.be/S3z3ggQb280

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Itโ€™s ok toblerone - I gathered by your post that there was more to it that you were protecting me from xx

And thank you vintage ๐Ÿ’—

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Rhiannon thatโ€™s a classic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Narcissists use their families as convenient props should the need arise.

Just wondering when in 2022 him and his family were threatened as he mentions keeping them safe?

Worst year of his life? no self awareness at all, it has been all his own making that he has had "the worst year of his life".

Let's keep this thread alive to make others aware of his predatory nature. He wants to know how bad it can get, by him not accepting his own behavior, it will get a lot worse for him.

But but I'm the victim here ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

•  Debra
    Debra

NOTE TO LLOYD EVANS.

You claim the seven people you are suing all lied about you well listen carefully if your case ever makes it to court (which is doubtful) I will show the judge where you promise that every $$$ your patreons gives you goes exclusively on activism, I will then show the judge what you really do with it, prostitutes etc..... You'll say "it's not my only income" so you will then have all sorts of experts accountants for the court crawling all over yours and Djianas financial statements and bank records to determine who paid for what over the years. I promise you that you and Djiana will not like that exposure, I have been gathering evidence about your trips abroad London for speed dating, Texas, and of course Thailand every 3 or 4 months for the past five years,

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Debra: and of course Thailand every 3 or 4 months for the past five years,

I don't understand why you keep saying this. Neither Kim nor Evans ever claimed that he made repeat trips to Thailand; he went there once. He did not even claim to go there for sex (whether one believes this is a completely separate issue). He admitted to visiting sex workers, which presumably happened in Croatia.

He lives for this kind of confusion and mistaken information, which he can claim is proof that everyone is lying about him. Unless you can demonstrate otherwise, please stop repeating this claim.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    "Why didn't you leave sooner?"

Cause we were thought we couldn't... But the minute we finally realize that we can...We do...

The JW cult is like the Hotel California...It can be ''such a lovely place" , (such a lovely place) ..."sometime it can be heaven ,sometime it can be hell", ...we a all prisoners there, of our own device. We can check out anytime we like , But you can never leave..

If some of you tell me you never heard that classic song by the Eagles , Please Don't...

Yes it is a creepy song ...Watchtower is a creepy cult ,so,..

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

He's lost 502 patrons in 40 weeks. At that rate he'd be finished by the summer except that there'll always be some stubborn, diehard supporters.

That being said, I reckon he'll have exhausted any meaningful financial support before the end of the year.

And he thought 2022 was bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit