It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Trying hard to keep this classy, but if his wife is still with him and is allowing this she’s a fucking moron.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

I suppose that answers CoachDeeFree's question about what Lloyd's game is like.

• vienne
    vienne

If the pattern continues, Evans will drop 15-20 followers June 1-2. One can hope.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Far be it from me to question Lloyd's judgement, but is it wise of him to travel to England when there's an open police investigation into him? Or at least, the Lathams made a report to Gloucestershire police, last I heard. It's not the Met (and they're probably busy doing security for the jubilee and the like) but still, they do talk to each other.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Cora and Marc Latham are aware of Lloyd's return visit.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Hi Mark and Cora. I’ve never “met” you (had any exchanges with you) online, but I’ve retroactively watched some of your videos. Your heartfelt desire to help JW hostages escape is evident. You make a lovely couple. And I’m glad you denounce deceit, abuse, and corruption.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Opps! I’m sorry I misspelled your name, Marc. And it’s too late now for me to fix it. This forum gives a time-limit for making corrections.

• Vintage
    Vintage

silentlamb_silent_no_more, I need to ask a favor (off-topic to this thread and forum). I’ve tried to post twice over on the discussthetruth website, and neither of my posts have “posted”. Moderator approval of my post was required, and I was supposed to receive an email when my post “posted”. I don’t think I broke any protocol in my comment. Maybe the moderator is on vacation? Anyway, would you mind, please, posting a small, innocent comment over there to see if your comment gets approved and posts? And let me know what happens?

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily
    Trying hard to keep this classy, but if his wife is still with him and is allowing this she’s a fucking moron.
    I wonder if she's still slightly POMI or still has similar views on divorce and marriage. She'll have been taught by WT that divorce isn't an option (though it is for infidelity, right?) and it's all her fault if her husband mistreats her. Even non-religious women get that message from wider society too, so it's easy to see why a lot stay in relationships with shitty husbands or boyfriends. I hope she wakes up to his bullshit as well as Watchtower's.
  • TonusOH
    TonusOH

They do allow divorce for infidelity, though they will encourage even those couples to stay together, lest they bring disrepute to the good name of Jehovah (lol?).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit