It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

LOL, I didn't say it, but many of us were thinking it.

• Vintage
    Vintage

Jojorabit said,

“I guess they like having him live rent free in their head. I don't get it. This is a stupid obsession.”

I’ve “met” some good people here. It’s the internet. We don’t live physically in each other’s neighborhood. Mostly, we’ve either been JWs or have family members who are JWs. And mostly, we watched Cedars’ videos because he seemed to have his finger on the pulse of what was happening with Watchtower. Four months ago, this rather entertaining man told us he has been treating his beautiful little wife in a terrible way. And then, he defended and justified that treatment of her. Yes, this story has captured our attention. I’m glad I’m not the only one who believes a wife shouldn’t be treated this way. Those who participate in this discussion thread are “interested” in the story. I don’t believe that the participants in this discussion thread have an “obsession” with the story. And, further, I believe that most of the participants in this discussion want to see the story end with repentance and a “turning around” by the wrongdoer.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    I believe that most of the participants in this discussion want to see the story end with repentance and a “turning around” by the wrongdoer.

In the years between 2017 and 4 months ago, I would certainly agree with this statement. Since then I only want Lloyd Evans to go away and never again pretend to care about the victims of Watchtower. He has lost all credibility and his presence does more harm than good to the cause. Watchtower JW elders can use his history as an example to those doubters as to what might happen if they leave. When the truth is, Lloyd is simply a selfish jerk that got caught taking advantage of his wife's trust.

• Vintage
    Vintage

NonCoinCollector, yes. I, too, think Cedars should look for a new secular job.

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily

Agreed, ideally one like making license plates or mail sacks, if you catch my drift.

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

NCC, you are using a type of false argument or logical fallacy. One is a false dichotomy, Either you are for us or against us. Circular reasoning, If you make a point or argument against me it proves me right. Red Herring argument, By trying to change the focus of my point to a straw man argument of I support Evans you are trying to shift the discussion away from my point and to your made up starwman argument. There are more but it would be pointless to talk to you about them because you do not want to have a discussion only to try to silence people who do not see things as you do. Most of the woke left uses these tactics.

Now you can come back with See he made a post so he is coming back to this thread my point is made when its not. I am not sure if you are incapable of a discussion or you are just too lazy to have one.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Jojorabbit, thanks for providing additional entertainment. You Cedarites are all alike.

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

There is a lot of band wagon fallacy going on here. This is happening all over the world today. If you are not for trans rights you are not cool, you are not with the in crowd. If you are not against Evans you are not cool like us, or on his web site his follower accuse me of the same thing, if you don't love Evans you are not cool, you are one of the haters. LOL. I think being attacked by people like NCC and Evans followers means I am on the right track. Following the crowd to be one of the cool kids is the easy thing to do

Not thinking for your self or letting the most out spoken people do your thinking for you is easy but stupid. This strawman argument some put up, you are an Evans toady, or Evans lover is such a low IQ argument its not hard to dispel. I get it on Evans channel when I criticized some of his dumb rants on politics or his most stupid video on his sex life. I posted that this was one of the dumbest thinks he could have done.

I posted that Evans is a one trick pony and that is he has a EXJW presence that he does well. Other than that his personal life, he needs to STFU about. Its non of anyone's business but he does not help by opening his mouth and going on about it. Then the people who think Evans is some guru attack me. LOL. When I post here that attaching him at every turn is just a waste of time. I get the same thing.

NCC uses many false logic arguments to try to push his agenda. One is to accuse others I.E Me of what he does. He says that if I post here my opinion I am doing what I am accusing him of doing but would not he be doing the same thing with Evans? If you don't like him but you keep posting on why he is around instead of just moving on with your life you are doing the same thing you accuse me of.

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

NCC you have not made one point or argument to my point. You simply are trying to use dismissive sentences to not have to actually use your brain to present your point if you even have one. Next you will say nanana boo boo. Good god man try to make an actual coherent argument for once. Cedarite. LOL You make up a name and accuse someone who is not a supporter of Evans of being one. Can you even come up with a response that is not an Ad Hominem attack?

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Now I wonder who is living in Jojorabbit's head? That was easier than I expected.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit