It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Thanks for saving us from having to look for the video to find out, Las Malvinas Son Argentinas.

• Simon
    Simon

Please tell me he's looking out for traffic ... not staring at the girl ...

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Lloyd in a van... I sure hope the side didn't say "free candy."

• CalvinistEmily
    CalvinistEmily
    I'm sure the last thing people fleeing want to see is a YouTuber making a film about them.

Yup. He even says that explicitly in the video (after showing a few short clips of them), that they didn't want to be on camera.

Also the Farms spotted that he used clips from the Azov Battalion's channel - does he know who they are? I'm surprised he's platforming such a far-right group when he's usually pretty centrist and careful to be very clearly antifascist when talking about Watchtower's depictions of the Holocaust and about hate speech.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I don’t think he is centrist, just a lazy liberal who parrots whatever is the current line in the mainstream media, and the mainstream media pretty much give Ukrainian fascists a free pass at the moment.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, didn't you hear? SS and Nazis are the new cool according to the media, we're supposed to love them because "grr, evil Russians!!!"

Thank god people are more sophisticated now and can't be led into wars like happened under Bush ...

This is an interesting listen on the topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygAqYC8JOQI

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Kim Silvio, has anyone received a list of the accusations contained in Evans’ lawsuit? Is there any proof that there is actually a lawsuit filed?

Hey vintage,

None of the 12 have received anything, nor heard anything about it. There is no tangible proof that a lawsuit has been lodged, other than the corner of a page that lloyd provided.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Interesting that Lloyd went to the Ukrainian border to pick up refugees.
    Let's hope he goes to Mariupol or Donbas next, lol ...

I find the concept of this creepy. Sorry, that’s just my opinion. He went there on the 2nd of March. The same day he released his “I’m back” video….charity begins at home.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

The whole Ukrainian video makes me feel creeped out. 🤨

Reminds me of a politician doing a publicity stunt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit