It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    With that said, I'll present you with a couple selections out of the "Lloyd Evans - Greatest Hits" album

Wow, I have never heard of these incidents - not even rumours.....what else do I not know.....omg that shocks me.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    jwfacts posted an article about it, and he couldn't stand to remain anonymous, thus he chose the name "cedars" and posted on Paul's thread that he was the one who sent the email.

I knew that story, but didn't realise it was THIS forum!!! WOW!!!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Thank you KimSilvio for answering my nosy question, I love reading your post here...

I can't believe this forum exists, thank you all for having me xx

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Patreon.

That's the man behind the curtain he doesn't want you to see.

Now that I believe is a fact. Did you see his financials for the previous financial year that I posted a link to on Twitter.....just incase you missed it, it was around the $130,000 USD mark. In Croatia the average wage is approximately $5400 USD PER ANNUM. The financial documents are legally available on the internet and my facts can be checked by anyone that feels the need. You don't need to believe me.

It may give extra depth to why he wants to keep me so quiet given that 100% of his income is derived from activism based activities.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Isn’t there a thread with him somewhere demanding that someone else return money because (he claimed) they didn’t use it for stated the purpose? He’s long had a dual interest in taking money for himself and making sure nobody else raises funds.

Yep, against the Truth and Transparency foundation

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    By the way, what’s happened to gracious Tibor?

Hello fellow Aussie (oi oi oi, sorry just had to add that) I hated the livestreams because they talked about Donald Trump to much and honestly it became a brown nosing exercise.....and I wasn't playing those stupid games.

As for Tibor, I am not sure. Tibor is a LOVELY guy but was financially dependent on Lloyd and obviously had financial commitments to meet in his personal life (as we all do). Initially he was ok, however when I went public he made it clear that he was not happy with me and we haven't spoken since.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Kim Silvio - You ever hear of the time he went to the undue influence conference chaired by Steve Hassan? His first child was just born and he took Dijana and Jessica with him to London. I believe it was Marc Latham who met him in the lobby and greeted them. Lloyd was more concerned about getting to the conference and setting himself up to speak so he left his newborn and wife down there and hurried up the stairs. Marc had to help Dijana with taking the pram carefully to the stairs as there was no lift. Lloyd found out there were just sitting at a table and wanted a podium for himself. He was upset.

On his book tour the first event was at a coffee shop in London. He had just crowdfunded nearly $22,000 to finish the book and insisted on selling it at the highest price Amazon would allow. A subscriber of his arranged the entire thing. When she met Lloyd she asked if she could see the book but he refused, telling her she needed to purchase it. Also Lloyd insisted on a cover charge to get near him which was news to the coffee shop management as they were not notified and it was against their policy as they were allowing him there for free. Lloyd worried that he would run out of pens for the signing.

He also crowdfunded for the Spanish translation of TRA. The translators were unpaid volunteers so he pocketed the cash. Lloyd insisted the translators have experience in that field and wanted them to submit their CV. He would only give them one chapter at a time to translate. When some wanted the whole book so they can get a grasp of it, he told them they needed to purchase the book. The Spanish translation was eventually aborted. Lloyd got paid for doing nothing. The volunteers were never compensated for their time and trouble.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Marc had to help Dijana with taking the pram carefully to the stairs as there was no lift. Lloyd found out there were just sitting at a table and wanted a podium for himself. He was upset.

Yes I found out about this situation a few months ago which is consistent with how Lloyd behaved when he was in Australia.

A subscriber of his arranged the entire thing. When she met Lloyd she asked if she could see the book but he refused, telling her she needed to purchase it. Also Lloyd insisted on a cover charge to get near him which was news to the coffee shop management as they were not notified and it was against their policy as they were allowing him there for free. Lloyd worried that he would run out of pens for the signing.

Please tell me your joking.....omg I feel sick, how embarrassing.....really? Firstly, you can go into a book store and look, touch and read a book before you buy it....Secondly, a cover charge? Come on...your joking right? Does JK Rowling even require a cover charge at a book signing? Who does this bloke think he is?

It frustrates me so much as I have learnt these things. I cannot help but think that his actions are calculated and deliberate. It makes me firm in my belief that he deliberately created a monopoly and is now taking advantage of vulnerable people to benefit himself and create an empire.....in other words 'watchtower' style.....And yes just like WT - he shuns, he disfellowships those who speak against him, he manipulates information, he shouts down opposition and threatens people that they will lose their community if they speak against him.....I could go on, but I feel I am preaching to the choir in here......Such a relief, honestly, I cannot thank you all enough for letting me speak without fear. Its therapeutic

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    He also crowdfunded for the Spanish translation of TRA. The translators were unpaid volunteers so he pocketed the cash. Lloyd insisted the translators have experience in that field and wanted them to submit their CV.

This I also did not know. Was it ever spoken of publicly? I would be happy to advertise this rubbish on Twitter because people NEED to understand the past, it's not ok to let this keep happening. THIS IS EVERYONE's BUSINESS

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Hmmn, being a grey-haired old white dude is something I excel at and I can even throw in a Downton Abbey accent ... good to know I have options!

😂😂Why did I always imagine you with a scally accent (The Wirrel style)with a dry sense of humour

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit