It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz
    People leave for all sorts of reasons but some like Mrs Ozzie and I leave for theological reasons i.e. we came to understand we were christian but we came to see the Borg wasn’t the “true christian” path it claimed

Chinapomo exactly,same with me

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

Simon is right, you can’t make people do their due diligence. I have been utterly amazed to see Lloyds Patreons go up to counter a lot of the downs. 2 days ago 571, today 573. Who ARE these people who newly give their money to a man who for the last 3 months has only made content justifying his use of prostitutes. The mind boggles.

Also it shows me that Lloyd could shoot someone in broad daylight on 5th avenue and people would still support him. I may have stolen that from somewhere.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Lloyd or Mark O'Donnell contacted said journalist and told them not to get involved with him.

It wasn't Lloyd directly or the other tree guy. It was Patrick Haeck, the Belgian guy in whose company Lloyd humped a Christmas tree. He basically bad-mouthed Marc and said he wasn't a good source and referred the reporter to JWSurvey. To his credit Haeck later apologised to Marc Latham. He's been silent ever since so I wonder if his opinion on Lloyd has changed.

As for O'Donnell, he's always been a behind the scenes guy, keen to avoid his mentor's mistakes. Though his resignation letter hit most of the right buttons, it sounded contrived in that it seemed he really didn't want to be making that kind of statement. It's almost as if he ran his statement by Lloyd first and was advised to throw some shade at Kim Silvio as a compromise. It was completely unnecessary and made an otherwise decent letter sound suspicious. Add in the fact that Lloyd is still vocally supportive of his work, I wouldn't be so quick to send him money either.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

truth is an absolute defense

Kim, that is just it. Nothing you have said has been a lie. At best there is a difference of opinion whether seeing prostitutes every 2 or 3 months for a period of 3 or 4 years is the same as you describing that as frequently. That sounds fairly frequently to me. The most pathetic thing Lloyd has said regarding you is it takes longer than one day to make the videos. Clearly the filming is mostly done in one day as his videos for an entire month will be done in the same shirt. I don't doubt there is some preparation done prior to filming that could take a few days, but the filming can be done in one day. The only other possibility is he films for several days while wearing the same shirt. If that is what he does, then I guess it is a good thing he is alone in his basement.

Honestly I have no idea how Lloyd can claim to have 15 pages of evidence of you or anyone else lying. For the most part this 210 page subject has been repeating things Lloyd has said or done. Maybe some of that "Marko" stuff is false, but that would be between Lloyd and whoever "Marko" is. Even if I were to repeat any of that, it is hearsay and I wouldn't be knowingly spreading false information. The same is true of any speculation regarding Lloyd's current living arrangements or anything that has happened between Lloyd's postings on the subject. One thing is for sure. Lloyd's story keeps changing while your version has not.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

It's almost as if he ran his statement by Lloyd first and was advised to throw some shade at Kim Silvio. It was completely unnecessary and made an otherwise decent letter sound suspicious. Add in the fact that Lloyd is still vocally supportive of his work, I wouldn't be so quick to send him money either.

That is just it. I want to like Mark O'Donnell, but there is something holding me back from fully being okay with the guy. I wish I could figure out what it is that makes me not trust him. His formerly close association with Lloyd Evans is part of it, but I feel there is more there.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Your instincts are right Kim and I'm sorry YOU are baring the brunt of their anger. It's bloody awful.

I am glad that others can see what I’m saying. I agree with everything you said. Re the Marc Latham issue, I have also heard this however have no personal knowledge. What I do know is that 100 good men will always to more work than one great man.

Activism is not a competition and it’s not a business.

• LouGoode
    LouGoode

I have a massive beef with Mark O’Donnell and I was me that accidentally doxxed him several years ago when he was still hiding as John Redwood.

It was when Jaymes Payten gave me the podcast but Lloyd had the website domain. I kept asking for it to reunite it with the podcast of the same name and after nearly 2 years of asking Jaymes I realised Jaymes, Lloyd and Redwood were all lying to me. (Long story but Jaymes kept telling me he was in the process of getting it back from Lloyd, then nothing would happen, I work full time so I would forget for a few months then ask again).

in the end I was told Redwood had bought the website. I contacted him repeatedly and he denied it repeatedly. Then Alexandra Jaymes told me yes he does have it, he bought the domain name. He had been lying to me based on my poor IT knowledge and the fact that I was calling it a website and he could therefore deny it, knowing he had the domain name. AJ then sent me a screenshot of the ownership of the domain name. It was lots of print on one small shot, and I didn’t read it properly. I was so frustrated after being lied to by the three men for 2 years that I posted this screenshot on Facebook to prove I hadn’t been going mad. Turns out it had redwoods real name and address on it. He demanded I take it down. I said ‘oh now we both have something the other person wants. I’ve been asking you for the domain name to my podcast to be returned for 2 years and you want me to take this down. How about we do a swap?’

he refused.

I have never forgiven him for the deceit and barefaced lies he told to cover for lloyd and Jaymes lies. Why they couldn’t have just told me 2 years previously that they had no intention of ever giving me the website back to go with the podcast, I don’t know. It was just horrible to be treated so superciliously by 3 men who must have been laughing up their sleeves at me watching my increasing frustration and being constantly kicked into the long grass.

So, I don’t care if O’Donnell does loads of good stuff. Blah blah blah. He’s a lying slimy piece of obsequious lloyd loving poo as far as I’m concerned.

• Listener
    Listener

LouGood - Could you please confirm whether that is Alexander Jaymes or James?

You wouldn't happen to know why she made her website JW Victims private and her Youtubes don't appear to exist anymore either.

I admire her greatly. She has so much insight as to the female side of being a JW.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

AJ then sent me a screenshot of the ownership of the domain name. It was lots of print on one small shot, and I didn’t read it properly

If you are happy to share the exchange I could make a post.

Lankester

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

What will reach completion first, Lloyds lawsuit and legal action or Petrocelli's extension?

(You have to be a certain age to get that one maybe!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit