It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Speaking of the exjw Reddit forum, I received the 2-day "Ban Hammer" by a mod there cause I was telling it like it is.

Truly, these people lick Lloyd's brown-eye squeaky clean!!!!!!

The guy's a total POS, yet his supporters claim it's "none of our business", "leave the poor guy alone", "he's a victim!".

I am astounded that there are so many gullible morons in exJW community. Just jaw-dropping stupidity to actually keep standing with this abusive user and fraud. Anyone continuing to watch or support this clown in any way shape or form, gets what they deserve.

• Newly Enlightened
  • Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

I'd like to formally apologize to Kim & Mike for the contempt I've shown towards them over the years.

Turns out, they were right about this guy all along.

I guaranTEE you that all these defenders of Lloyd on reddit would be gleefully celebrating if something salacious happened to Kim & Mike's marriage.

• just fine
    just fine

When I was in the midst of leaving the org I remember a therapist telling me “ you don’t have to save the world you only have to save yourself”.

I think too many times people want someone else to do the saving because then the savior can be blamed for whatever happens next.

Learning to “save” yourself is one of the best things you can do.

Lloyd was their “savior” and when it came out he really wasn’t - they don’t know what to do with themselves. I never really got into his stuff because I find the videos irritating and can’t watch.

I left the org because I couldn’t stay - not because someone saved me. People supported me (here) but I took responsibility for my life and choices.

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

I'm shocked by reading all this topic...

I don't need to add anything...a lot has been said and after all

each will sow his own fruitage. I was pleased to read:

"Nobody has to worry about any information, documents, elders letters etc disappearing, Atlantis has that covered as usual. We call that vault "Beastzilla""

And as a further good thing, I did really like Ben video. Fascinating!!

I do have a nice size database...and I wonder if oneget get more from

this "high level" reserved jw.org online library.

By the way greeting to all, Somon included and the great help given to us by

Atlantis and his family;

J.C. MacHislopp

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

WingCo:

I am astounded that there are so many gullible morons in exJW community. Just jaw-dropping stupidity to actually keep standing with this abusive user and fraud. Anyone continuing to watch or support this clown in any way shape or form, gets what they deserve.

hardly surprising, when they were previously gullible moron JWs...

......weren't we ?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Fisrt time here,first post...so for fun i decided to look for hotel in Phuket Thailand...Saw the ECOLOFT HOTEL,they have a 4.4 star. click on the review and the fist one i saw was this...

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You really gonna spam in this topic FFS...

• wozza
    wozza

The only people I've heard of going to Thailand on their own or with friends are the type you hear bragging and joking of their exploits at building site lunch rooms ,you know, getting head under the table as an appertiser with their beer. And later, the main course with those kids drunk and drooling .

If it is true about this bloke he sure fits the physical image with his look and tone of his voice.

Jesus must love this guy, Maybe he is the "saviour" in some peoples minds ,by the way has anybody heard of Jesus lately ,last time I think is a couple of millenia ago? I guess this "savior" will be dust too one day.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Well, well well....

Those of us that were here during the first go around with Lloyd I'm sure are not surprised at this. The up side of that debacle years ago was making really good friends from around the world I still have today.

Dijana deserves better than this, and is now free to have a better mate, thank goodness. This is a hurtful thing for sure, but she is better off with someone else as a husband and father. Ick.

And the money may be technically his to do what he wants with it, but people mostly send money to support a cause they believe in, IMHO anyway. Why get mad at the WT for how they spend their money then?

I'm sure he will tell the world about it all...that guy doesn't ever stay quiet for long...especially when the $$$ keep coming in!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit