It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon, a lot of them have been trafficked into it as well. I was watching Underage, Undercover on Discovery+ and it was a huge eye-opener. Girls being targeted between the ages of 12-15, perverts getting CSAM from them, to sell to other perverts.

Yeah, from what I've read recently I think there's an incredibly high probability (i.e. effectively a certainty) that anyone visiting prostitutes is raping someone, possibly a victim of child abuse. Whatever they tell themselves about it being consensual is just lies, because they don't know and don't bother to know.

Also interesting is how the prevalence of prostitution (when its legalized or decriminalized) results in huge upticks in rapes and violence against all women. There are lots of myths about the whole thing, the reality is not at all like how some portray it.

This is a SICK trade that only a true misogynist would be involved in.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He used this forum to promote his site when he first started. I can't remember if he was already out at that point (heck, I don't really know if he's genuinely "out" even now, LOL) but he gave us all early access to how he worked and what he was like.

Simon - The survey thing came a little later. He started asking for money for a SurveyMonkey subscription and Lady Lee shut him down. He started attacking her in return.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/216247/2011-global-survey-jehovahs-witnesses?page=2

He first came on here because he sent an email to jwfacts about how he noticed the WT dramatisation of the Cedar Point convention didn't include the huge American flags beside Rutherford in the original photo. jwfacts posted an article about it, and he couldn't stand to remain anonymous, thus he chose the name "cedars" and posted on Paul's thread that he was the one who sent the email.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

By the way ,I don't know if any of you know about this site.https://thevisualized.com/twitter/timeline/cedarsjwsurvey;focused=1351544696154296321 .You can see all is twitter Rant ,they have chart ect...oh please,please . please I hope he read this...Him and is Precious "Privacy" like they have this chart saying he does a lot of is tweet on Thu, at 11pm...You see what happened when you don't have a real job,and you don't have to go to work and get your FAT ASS out of bed the next day. You have the luxury to tweet stupidity on twitter late at night..

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more
    I know you mean well with that comment, but I would suggest people don't get into relationships with anyone simply based on physical attraction - Simon

Yep I do mean well and would never suggest that it should be based on physical attraction. I was merely thinking of domestic abuse situations where the abuser says things like "No one else will have you but me" - "I'm the only one that finds you attractive" and other such degrading and dehumanising words. I help to run a support group for women who have been in domestic abuse situations and mostly, it's psychological/emotional abuse that has come from their former partners/husbands/girlfriends/wives - not just guys that do it.

Contrary to JW folk lore, marriage is not a 3 strand cord and if it is, whatever that 3rd cord is, is going to rip it apart. It should be you and them, just 2 people, united.

Fun fact. The 3 strand cord actually comes from the old handfasting ceremonies. Handfasting is a pagan ceremony and therefore the 3 fold/strand cord or ribbon comes from Paganism - but Shhhh, don't tell the witnesses LOL.

https://www.forthisjoyousoccasion.com/unity-handfasting-ceremonies.html

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Thank you KimSilvio for answering my nosy question, I love reading your post here...

Simon says

This is a SICK trade that only a true misogynist would be involved in.

100% in agreement with you.

You can see all is twitter Rant ,they have chart ect...oh please,please . please I hope he read this. Toblerone5

I'll raise you that with this - privacy? HA! https://nitter.net/cedarsjwsurvey

Privacy? On the internet? Clearly he wants to be this whimsical Lloyd and Saviour online, wants his privacy and forgets his - DIGITAL FOOTPRINT!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He was supposed to stay in Thailand for 2 months however when she told him that she wanted a divorce, he came back

I keep coming back to this... 2 months in Thailand. Now it's not exactly Monte Carlo or the Swiss Alps, but two months spent on hotels, excursions, scuba lessons, meals, transportation, hookers, all while leaving enough money for the wife to pay the bills back home...? That's a shit tonne of money. And he seemed to not blink in making these plans right after he got back from Texas.

Yet he keeps changing the story on what revenue stream was enough to pay for all this. First it was the book revenue, now it's Google ads, all designed to keep us from looking at the crown jewel of his empire.

Patreon.

That's the man behind the curtain he doesn't want you to see.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

They should be demanding their money back. It was taken under false pretences. Isn’t there a thread with him somewhere demanding that someone else return money because (he claimed) they didn’t use it for stated the purpose? He’s long had a dual interest in taking money for himself and making sure nobody else raises funds.

It’s pretty clear he’s been treating people like fools from the start, only interested what he can get out of then.

If I remember right Marvin Shilmer gave him money at the start to support his “work”. But soon got wise to him. Is Marvin still around?

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

Hi Kim. Welcome. Fellow Aussie. I’m only new to this forum so I have a lot of catching up to do. You and I are friends on Facebook and we have briefly chatted a couple of times.

I always thought LE was bullying fellow participants in the Covid livestreams he used to host. He made people quite uncomfortable demanding they perform in his little skits, I often felt quite embarrassed for them. I also noticed that slowly but surely less and less regular participants appeared as guests, but now it’s very obvious why.

Thanks for your input here. By the way, what’s happened to gracious Tibor?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit