It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    I think it means that they wouldn't cooperate with him, and with some of his requests. Lloyd being Lloyd, he probably got into a few arguments with them and, unable to just drop it and move on, decided to take a shot at them for not showing him the deference he expects.

Groups like Extinction Rebellion aren't exactly hurting for press coverage due to the nature of their protests. I think Evans thought he could bring Tibor, tell them he was a "filmmaker" and they'd be glad he was on-board. These are people who put themselves in danger by using their bodies to block irate commuters and attach themselves to prominent landmarks. They want participants, not some guy with a camera who would be the first to yell "Press" the minute the police came to haul them away.

He might have already had a few suggestions in mind for them as he had tweeted earlier about having some sort of script ready for the event. So was it going to be pro or con? They had no way of knowing and probably told him if he and Tibor are not there to participate, then they wouldn't be welcome.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    WingCommander: Lloyd was there, INVISIBLY. He was up in the woods, with his pants down around his ankles, rubbing one out against a tree as he observed the ladies below in shorts.

It wouldn't be the first time he was found rubbing one out against a tree.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    pr0ner11 minutes ago
    What a strange way to frame not filming the environmentalists. Saying he couldn't cover them "fairly and honestly" seems to imply that he was catching them in lies. Perhaps he means they were making plans that couldn't be filmed but again why say the activists wouldn't allow you to cover it honestly?

It says "I can't make it enough of a one sided, suitably left-leaning virtue-signal fest to ensure total social media approval & maximum traction. Because I'm neither skilled or knowledgeable enough to make an honest & well balanced appraisal, yet still withstand the criticism and backlash that will inevitably follow a less than glowing, more nuanced report."

It's no wonder he's given to following the herd. He's gone from one self congratulatory echo chamber to another - golden child of both. It's one of the reasons he is so unable to deal with criticism - JWs are at once averse to anyone not agreeing with their group, yet hyper critical of each other, too.

• pr0ner
    pr0ner

@ Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Groups like Extinction Rebellion aren't exactly hurting for press coverage due to the nature of their protests. I think Evans thought he could bring Tibor, tell them he was a "filmmaker" and they'd be glad he was on-board... They want participants, not some guy with a camera who would be the first to yell "Press" the minute the police came to haul them away.

Also, another thing is that typically these groups have a chain of command and someone giving approvals or denials to the press. My bet is he showed up and got told he had to email their comms director for approval, that they wouldn't let him film unless he did that first. He probably tried to wow them with his YouTube numbers hoping he could convince them but the didn't budge. If he had to admit that his filming was halted because he didn't do the most basic first step he looks extremely foolish.

• Toblerone5
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Seeing as how he's the one falsely accusing others of libel and other abusive acts, perhaps he should be more careful about asking anyone to tighten up their rules.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

I saw Lloyd's Tweet to Team YouTube asking them to tighten their rules on harassment. My suggestion is Lloyd Evans stomp off all mad and demand YouTube fix its free speech policy or he will take his content elsewhere. The fact remains Lloyd's channel is built on hounding and criticizing Watchtower and Jehovah's Witnesses. The rules Lloyd is asking for would give Watchtower room to complain and would get other content creators including activists of all other kinds of causes deplatformed. YouTube is not going to bow to the wishes of this pathetic man, he knows this which is why he took to Twitter to stir up his remaining followers to action.

The fact remains all we have done is repeat the truth about Lloyd while bringing up other rumors about him which we have discussed at length. It needs to be said as long as Lloyd continues to pretend he is an activist looking to bring attention to society's problems such as child sexual abuse. No amount of strawman accusations is going to make this change, but I encourage Lloyd to waste more time trying.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

My own petition to YouTube. Leaving it here for Lloyd Evans to see as I have blocked him back knowing he has been known to unblock people, attack them, and block again.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

"hounding people with false accusations"????

As he constructs legal action against 7 people for absolutely nothing bar free speech. The narcissism is off the chart.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Another YouTube petition for Lloyd Evans to see:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit