It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Please admire me..."

Also a fair point well made 👍

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

One has to wonder how after hundreds and hundreds of video content already released, why is he going back and opening up his “Lloyd the JW” vaults now? (Side note: It would have been a perfect one to make shortly before the “I’m Taking a Break” era and really would have made people sympathise with him more about his supposed mental health crisis).

It’s essentially a PR campaign. The JW pics are awkward to be sure, but you don’t see the gluttonous pig who sent those vile emails to Dijana or left his family for a sex holiday in Thailand. You see poor and innocent Lloyd, who was misled like all of you. He’s Biden at the ice cream stand, or Trump at the burger place. He’s one of “us”!

It humanises him to the point of where former JWs, many of whom have comparable pics in the recent past can relate to. It also is something that requires little effort. Open up a folder with old pics of yourself and you can talk all day about what you were doing and who you were with. No prep needed, just roll the pics and narrate. Speaking about yourself in the first person is one of the easiest things to do.

This is “Volume One”, so if this picks up more attention as it seems to have already done, then you’ll see him scrape the bottom for whatever he can manage to find. When he digs out the family pics, you’ll know he’s really thinking this is working and wants to emotionally manipulate people further, especially when it has to deal with his late mum and the two surviving family members who shun him.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    two

One ….. his sister doesn’t shun him. She isn’t a JW anymore and hasn’t been for some years (well before the lloyd revelation l). His sister is a gem of a woman - had some very choice words for me back in the day 🙄

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    his sister doesn’t shun him. She isn’t a JW anymore and hasn’t been for some years

I knew she wasn’t a JW anymore. Her FB profile is littered with political opinions and mentions of celebrating her daughter’s birthday, but she evidently still has a relationship with their dad from what I can see.

From how Lloyd presented it, she doesn’t speak to him but claims it has nothing to do with his apostasy.

Interesting though that she had choice words for you. Over the fact you worked for him or you revealing the Thailand affair?

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Over the fact you worked for him or you revealing the Thailand affair?

The Thailand thing. She definitely gave me a different impression to the “she shuns me” vibe that lloyd sends out 🤷‍♀️

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    had some very choice words for me back in the day 🙄

😡🤬 😤 that bitch...Which means he must have told her ,otherwise how would she know this ? My guess she must be a POMI ,so I doubt she would go on any EX-JW forum or watch EX-JW videos ,even his... Without telling me to many details kim , did she do that before your reddit post ,wich would mean he was in contact with her in Thailand ? , I doubt she saw your post on reddit. ,but if she was aware of it again He must have told her then. Or door number 3 , after the livestream ? I know when they had the earthquake ,in his video he was whining that the only family member who had reach him was his sister, also back in june when he was in the U.K. he tweeted about Bishop's Stortford, and I had a feeling that was probably where his sister lives and he was visiting her. I wonder if she gave the same "courtesy" ,that she gave you to Mark O'Donnell or M.Ortiz ...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I will say this, if one day Kim Silvio decide to write a book , something like : The Reluctant JWwatch Lawyer, I will be the first one to buy it ! And promote the hell out of it ! 😁

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I will say this, if one day Kim Silvio decide to write a book

Hell ya!!! I will buy 4 copies just for myself!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    did she do that before your reddit post

After my Reddit post but before the livestream - I have no idea how she knew - as for a book - I have always wanted to write a book but a fiction book, I don’t think I’d have enough to say about that subject 🤣🤣🤷‍♀️

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Kim about your book😆😁 since; Everything He didn't tell you in the livestream .now i will 😁 is too long how about :OOPS I Did It Again. by Kim Silvio...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit