It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Thisismein1972: Lloyd would do well not to say anything

Let's be grateful for the fact that he never follows this advice. His downfall is only possible because he wouldn't stop talking, and his embarrassment is mostly possible because he never stops talking. This is not an attempt at reverse psychology- he really can't stop talking, even when it is detrimental to him.

His lack of control of his weenie would not have been an issue for him, if not for the lack of mastery he has over his tongue.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Our friend has recently posted a picture of receiving a new book, which was just begging for some manipulation, so...

I think Toblerone could have a great time with the source pic! 🤣

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Pr0ner In fact, gossip and judging on matters WT says isn't allowed is exactly what the WT says is bad about the world. If anything a "JW mindset" is avoiding those things at all cost.

Exactly. When there is a "protected class" - be it governing body, priests, those belonging to given ethnic, political or religious groups, trans women, royal people, beloved musicians or comedians - we know real problems ensue. For Lloyd, being an 'EXJW personality' means you should be given immunity from criticism, or it's 'hate' or 'defamation'🙄

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Kim S.The same offer was not made to me, and I would not have accepted it either if it had been offered.

Let me just get this straight because my tops about to blow... Mark O'Donnel - a (male) sports equipment salesman - is offered a 'set appearance fee' for his commentary on legal cases, but Kim Silvio - a (female) qualified lawyer - is not ??

Either Lloyd Evans is lying or he is an advantage-taking-misogynist of the worst kind. Either option is highly likely.

Edit: So ironic that the conversation would have often turned around the misogyny of Watchtower Eg not allowing Sisters to participate in CSA judicial hearings, particularly when minors or young women were being questioned.
  • KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Mark O'Donnel - a male sports equipment salesman - is offered a 'set appearance fee' for his commentary on legal cases, but Kim Silvio - a female qualified lawyer - is not ??

Correct 👍

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow.......offering M O'd a fee, but not Kim an actual lawyer? Yeah, you really see how much he respects women.

What a POS!!!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Really sad to have witnessed the decline of LE.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    I think Toblerone could have a great time with the source pic!

🤣 T5 did...🤣 the photos is Fake but the book is real...

my name is to long so how about just calling me T5 from now on?

• Yooters
    Yooters

Journeyman,

Could you edit the text of the author to Saintly Brandon?

• Simon
    Simon

It had taken many years, and extracted a heavy toll, but Lloyd finally fulfilled his quest to become one of the Saintly Brandon class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit