Pillowgate - John Cedars

by CitizenofEarth 315 Replies latest social humour

• cha ching
    cha ching

I agree with JW GoneBad If you didn't know what you were doing before this, you know what to do NOW! ;-}

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

So I'm imagining the two old and sex-starved wives of Governing Helpers Ralph Walls and Gary Breaux hear thru the Bethel grapevine about this sex video tape that their husbands have just produced. The following are tidbits of a conversation both GB helpers have to answer to:

Sex-starved wife of Bro. Walls: "Ralphie, dear, talk to me using that kinky language you were using on that video tape!"

Bro Walls answers: "No...I'm not in the mood!"

Sex-starved wife of Bro. Breaux: "Gary, deary, why do you only use that hot and seductive language when talking to new and young Bethelite brothers and sisters and not with me?'

Bro Breaux answers: "Just because...!"

:):)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

See all the clowns here, they all masturbated sometime in their lives.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

According to the following survey, it's a high likelihood that a 100% of the individuals in the above portrait have played with themselves at some point:

"...When men in their 30s were asked whether they had masturbated alone at any point in their life, 93.4 percent said yes."
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...Seriously...members of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses at some point (maybe currently) have had traces of semen on their own hands! That is no stretch of the imagination:):)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Or maybe one of them was caught doing the nasty with a pillow.

I would guess Anthony Morris , he seems to have a lot sexual hang ups.

Those young bucks with their tight pants just gets him all hot and bothered.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Punkofnice you have just pasted an image of Connie Francis I never had before and I`m not sure if it`s a good thing or a bad thing I`m still trying to get a grip on it.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m sure stand up comedians could have a field day with this video like some did with the sign language video on masturbation .

I`m going to have to re-schedule my time to watch Cedars rebuttal as it is over 2 hours long ? is that right ?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

"...When men in their 30s were asked whether they had masturbated alone at any point in their life, 93.4 percent said yes."

. . . . the other 6.6% lied about it.

• sir82
    sir82

I think this was mentioned earlier, several dozen pages back, but I think it bears repeating....

What would JW parents think about sending their (very likely) sheltered, naive JW son off to an environment where guys (evidently) watch themseles whack their doodles in front of each other?

If this video gets out "non-apostate" sites and a typical JW views it, it might well give them pause. "What the heck is really going on at Bethel?"

And, of course, the video is so utterly bizarre that it will serve as quite effective "inoculation" for anyone considering joining up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit