Pillowgate - John Cedars

by CitizenofEarth 315 Replies latest social humour

• CitizenofEarth
    CitizenofEarth

I doubt it is fake since both of them are GB helpers - Ralph Walls and Gary Breaux. Why would Cedars release a fake one, it would only hurt his credibility. Or am i missing something? I don't know - i guess well see the 27th. And how would they fake that, it is clearly not dubbed. Just my take on it.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

How much do want to bet that after doing this video shoot that GB helpers Ralph Walls & Gary Breaux as well as the camera crew all went their separate ways for some well deserved self abuse due to getting soo sexually aroused after all this talk about...self abuse!:):)

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer
    And how would they fake that, it is clearly not dubbed.

It's real. Someone mentioned that it was prepared for in-house use, perhaps as an indoctrination video for new bethelites, or something similar, to make them aware of rules and guidelines they are expected to follow.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm surprised the following didnt sneak in to the script :

”The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand.” Revelation Its Grand Climax at Hand.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If people men or woman are having sex with pillows , they might be suffering from other mental health issues.

Of course JWS/WTS men aren't particularly well educated so they probably wouldn't know about psychological problems people may have.

The reality is these men as well all the GB men were most likely masturbaters themselves when they were single young teenagers but now they present themselves as the sinless, righteous holy than thou ones.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

wankers

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Don't know what's funnier...the video or the comments about Sandi Hands, the pillow fund, grand climax at hand and more...

Fu%&ing hilarious, thanks guys!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

If they don't want to get in trouble, they should NEVER confess their sin of masturbating! If someone get kicked out of Bethel for masturbating, there will be gossip about that person for years! Totally not worth it! They definitely should keep their mouths shut!

• pale.emperor
  • Wakanda
    Wakanda

So funny!!!

Bless that leaker! (and not by Jehober)

It must be bethhell for him/her. Most likely a him as a her would not get access I assume.

I hope he is having some fun today, and not too worried about getting caught.

When he or she gets out I want to help out somehow, don't know how, maybe send some goodies in the mail. IDK.

Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you leaker!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit