Does anyone think Jehovah is protecting the org. despite all the talk about THE ARC ?

by tor1500 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This questioning thread tells the tale of what people who are inside the JW religion think as , is Jah protecting and guiding this organization through his invisible holy spirit ?

When something like this comes up doubts develop if this organization is really chosen by God and has his blessing and guidance ?

Well no, men built up this organization from exploiting human ignorance mostly and people's own fears and insecurities.

It pays to reflectively keep in mind that the WTS tries to emulate the social moral standards of the ancient Hebrew civilization, putting adherence to that civilization's standards and not modern secular standards.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Jehovah`s Witnesses in a Court of Law claim Clergy Penitent privelidge........?

Excuse me ?

Jehovah`s Witnesses have always claimed they have no Clergy ,

smiddy

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Jehovah`s Witnesses have always claimed they have no Clergy ,

Smiddy, this point was covered on another thread. JW claim they do not have a church either but they still benefit from laws that refer to clergy and church same as Moslem and Jews do. The laws that apply to the clergy of Christendom also applies to JW church officials (as far as the law is concerned). Use a little common sense.

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho
    Umbertoecho here. Please don't feel frustrated and start to believe that nothing will come of the investigations into child abuse. I promise you it is not over by a long shot. I sincerely assure you that this investigation is still highly active.
  • tor1500
    tor1500

@umbertoecho,

What I'm really hoping for is that many in the org. just wake up, they can stay or leave, it's up to them, but at least they know the truth about the org. For me it's no big deal, because the org., is man made. I have no illusions that it's God mouthpiece. Oh, yeah, they try to stick to the bible as much as they can, but as my grandmother used to say...They add yeast. I don't like the way JW's point their fingers at other denomination & think JW's are squeaky clean, and the only come back they have is well, The Brothers/Elders, etc. aren't perfect. Guess what nobody is. That's not an excuse, if someone is caught with a smoking gun, is that an imperfect person or a killer.

Have you ever heard that if you point a finger, how many are pointing back at you ? 3 fingers are pointing back at you. My question was that if anyone thinks God is protecting the org. I have gotten many replies. I'm not that old nor that young, but never seen an ORG. that is so Teflon.

Tor

• Acts5v29
    Acts5v29

Good afternoon tor1500

@umbertoecho,

What I'm really hoping for is that many in the org. just wake up, they can stay or leave, it's up to them, but at least they know the truth about the org.

I think the fear which is induces is far too much for most, sadly. Perhaps you can help? give some supportive advice on how people could make that move? because it is a terrible harm which has been done to them - whether watchtower, catholic, pentecostal or whatever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit