Great Tribulation and Trump

by TakeOffTheCrown 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

If anything, we should not be looking towards Amurica for he big T/A. As the bible is predominantly a middle eastern creation, then surely this is where we should be looking. There is nothing in the bible that mentions Amurica.

The whole watchtower created wild beast UN thing is just that, a creation. Where the watchtower spawned the idea that the wild beast would be the american made UN I have no idea!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Please, let's discuss this subject without attacking one another.

I never do. Life's too short.

It appears that Trump has won a victory that no one expected. Is it possible that Trump may play a part in the Great Tribulation?

Nope. The great tribulation is interpreted differently by different religions...yeah, I know...god not communicating properly...(cough. cough). Seriously, there is no such thing. I believe it's best to investigate if the Bible is actually from god before assuming it is because teacher says so.

There are some who believe Trump is one of the most unqualified of men to ever be elected president of the United States. Trump seems to be surprised by his victory. It is as if someone has pushed Trump forward.
    What do you think?

I don't really believe in an illuminati as such. There may well be some rich filth behind the scenes pulling strings but where's the evidence?

I think that society works the same from playground to rulers. The biggest bullies and self serving bar stewards control the sheeple.

EDIT TO ADD - It just seems that each generation interprets the ambiguous wording in their chosen holy book to their lifetime. It's just how religious people are. They want validation of their beliefs in their lifetime. Seems to me 100% die seeing no evidence of their chosen god. My chosen god is Thor....Marvel comics are proof he exists!

• anointed1
    anointed1

Trump is the creation of democrats, fallout of their short-sighted policies. No divine hand playing behind Trump

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

The great tribulation foretold in Mathew 24 had its fulfillment in 70AD when Rome destroyed Jerusalem. No such thing as a double fulfillment. It happened already and won't happen again. Those words from Jesus Christ were told to the first Century Jews.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Simon I couldn't agree more with your post. Spot on.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    Wolfman85 ยป The great tribulation foretold in Mathew 24 had its fulfillment in 70AD when Rome destroyed Jerusalem. No such thing as a double fulfillment. It happened already and won't happen again. Those words from Jesus Christ were told to the first Century Jews.

I don't believe the great tribulation of Matthew 24 was fulfilled in the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans. First, the Roman invasion didn't happen suddenly. In fact, it was put on hold early on when Vespasian had to rush back to Rome, leaving his legions in the hands of his son, Titus. Many other aspects of the prophecy also weren't fulfilled:

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Romans were responsible for the dispersion of Judah, which the Old Testament prophets had predicted. But in the latter days, Judah would be restored to its ancestral lands and then war would again rage against Jerusalem. This is when the great tribulation of Matthew 24 would come to pass b because it would culminate in the return of Jesus and with Him being recognized as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Go to Ezekiel 38-39, which describes this war and mark the number of times it refers to the people of Judah as being gathered from the dispersed among the nations. Only in our day could this be true since never before in history had Judah been dispersed among the nations of the earth.

So the great tribulation could not have yet happened. But stay tuned.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GT already happened in the conscious imagination of the men who thought it.

The returning savior Messiah didn't happen as they also professed.

At lot of things the ancient bible writers wrote didn't really happen but hey that's ancient mythology, since much of is structured in fiction.

The soon to be President Trump has created some disturbance but he will be controlled by a Republican House and Senate full of people are bit more intelligent and a lot more experienced in Federal politics.

• TakeOffTheCrown
    TakeOffTheCrown
    Listener13 hours ago

Since we're speculating here, I wonder if Obama is going to make some major changes during the short time that he has left. He and his fellowmen may want to trump Trump.

Interesting Listener. It's possible.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

It always strikes me as incredibly self-centered of people in a wealthy, secure democracy talking about "the great tribulation" as though nothing bad happens in the world unless and until something bad happens to them.

So true.. lol.. almost as if the great tribulation is american.

Why don't we ask the folks sitting in an african village dying of starvation when they think the great tribulation will come? Or ask a mother in Syria hiding under the kitchen table with her kids as missiles rain upon her town, about when times will get tough?

• TheFadingAlbatros
    TheFadingAlbatros

Great tribulation trumpet blast will come from Trump only. From whom otherwise ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit