Great Tribulation and Trump

by TakeOffTheCrown 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Didn't Moses come down off mount Sainai when he revived the 10 commandments in tr(i)umph. Hey it could be prophetic. Now that was a good one.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Please, let's discuss this subject without attacking one another.

I'll try, I promise.

It appears that Trump has won a victory that no one expected. Is it possible that Trump may play a part in the Great Tribulation?

In the sense that what/who he is, yes. He himself is a tribulation. However, in the sense (or nonsense) that the JWs preach, absolutely not since there isn't such thing as the great tribulation. That is just JW nonsense. BTW, that is not an attack against the WT. It's just a fact. There isn't such thing as the great tribulation. That's a fallacy.

There are some who believe Trump is one of the most unqualified of men to ever be elected president of the United States. Trump seems to be surprised by his victory. It is as if someone has pushed Trump forward.

What do you think?

I completely disagree. I'd rather say "There are MANY, MANY, MANY, did I say MANY? who believe that walking vulgarity is the most (not one of the most, the most) unqualified of men to ever be elected president of the United States.

What pushed him forward was the fact that the majority of Americans either don't care about consequences or don't know better. If for some reason you're thinking about Satan, rest assured, nope, there isn't such thing as Satan either.

• Listener
    Listener

Since we're speculating here, I wonder if Obama is going to make some major changes during the short time that he has left. He and his fellowmen may want to trump Trump.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    scratchme1010 - There isn't such thing as the great tribulation.

Please no spoilers. I like the irony of watching all the JWs slowly growing old and slowly dying off without ever seeing the end, all the while proclaiming everything from the pyramids of Giza to WW1 and on to Trump as somehow fitting into their interpretation of the old testament and new testament.

• zeb
    zeb

I have been told by a visiting American that there are 7 levels of security above the president.

• atomant
    atomant

Where is america mentioned in the bible?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have run jwfacts for 11 years and any time something interesting happens I get emails that the end is about to occur. It never does. As Simon said, it is conceited to think what happens in the US is relevant at all to prophecy.

Even the worst case scenario in the US would not take us back to the normal living conditions of Jesus day.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

There are some who believe Trump is one of the most unqualified of men to ever be elected president of the United States - this is self-evident, surely.

Trump had no experience in politics, full stop, until his leadership campaign.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well, if Trump and Putin are friends, then the WT idea of the king of the north vs the king of the south fizzle out!

• tiki
    tiki

Maybe he's the antichrist....a living breathing one...

I like Simon's observation...how they love to imagine how they suffer....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit