Great Tribulation and Trump

by TakeOffTheCrown 193 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

aka seventh king : What do you mean?

tale: do you mean proof?

prologos, the gt excitement is not for trump . but the way I see the chess board shows 103 years invisible king, Adam is 41 yo, with no wife, heaven and earth should have passsed away or they should pass away no latter than next year or something faith strengthening should occur confirming the gt. If not, major doctrinal changes is the next move after moving to warwick. Something must give one way or the other.

• prologos
    prologos

Fm, I mean it as a parody. I believe those that read post-watchtower, supra- jw meanings into the discredited bible accounts are bound to be disappointed again.

I see the trump vote and developing brext. afd, austrian votes as an uprising against the undermining of the merit derived, , language/race based, dominant culture. To make that understandable to ex jws, bible thumbers, I made reference to the 7st king of Rev, believed,- I think-, by them identified with the 'Anglo-American Empire', but in other's minds stretching further east.

the wt bible interpretations that you seem to still be fascinated with, well, how can you really take that seriously, after all the debacles starting from 1:1 ?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

how can you really take that seriously, after all the debacles starting from 1:1 ?

PL From your perspective.

The wt movement has to play out. WT has moved their 'kings" from Kings County to Warwick. (that is a major move) the wtower has "castled" sort of speak. Let's see what happens next.

• prologos
    prologos
    Fm: "--the wtower has "castled

as if that mattered. To bring on the GT, (Armageddon more precisely), they should be sticking their necks out instead (to rule with Christ you have to die by the axe, remember)?. so why not stay at Columbia Heights and open the windows, Manhattan side, toward the Trump Tower, and wait for the fireworks? if you take your heavenly calling seriously?

The bible is ancient, that is not preventing it from being found a fraud, irrelevant. Wt is recent, found to be wanting, why worry?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    Columbia Heights

Wt is not Alexander the Great - and it is their chess game not anyone else's.

Did you not see the JW march up and down Court Street triumphantly every day in downtown Brooklyn for a century after trumping every Court battle in the US Supreme Court and in every Court in the USA more than anyone in the history of the US -all attempts to wipe out the wt failed. WT property towers over the Court buildings in the Heights and in Brooklyn -now it's Trumps' when they ain't there no more. Their victory is complete. All these recent Court cases are all anti/climax. But so what if nothing happen for another 300 years and wt only remains one of many religion?

And so, what about their 100 year "prophetic"message and massive world wide preaching work reaching people living in 3 different centuries? And spanning the entire 20th Century that resulted in the forming of a new religion. That is what wt is all about and time is up after preaching for a 100 years that the world is about to end soon.

So now that the time is up, corresponds with a move upstate. Let's see what happens.

• prologos
    prologos
    Fm: "--So now that the time is up, corresponds with a move upstate. Let's see what happens.

So sorry, you have even the geography wrong. warwick is not upstate, it is the exurbs. Even you wanted to talk about the end of the world, linked to upstate NY, it was possible in Plattsburgh. There was enough uranium, nicely packaged, ready to go, to destroy marts of Russia , and hopefully to trigger Rev. 11:18b, the only hope for the bible, or the human race -, ever to be relevant.

Plattsburgh NY, Clinton county, (named for her before she ever made it) USAF B52 base.

post script: Just because wt boasted at one time that Brooklyn Heights was considered at one time as a prospective site for the US capitol building, does it not make it hallowed ground, and wt's move from there a signal of impending doom. drole?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    So sorry, you have even the geography wrong.

You are attempting to preach to the angels. Any county north of the Bronx is referred to and viewed as upstate - out of the city by city livers. I was not attempting to use the term upstate to conform to a definition or to what is considered upstate geographically speaking, but only to mean that the wt is moving up and out of" the city"from the 5 boroughs, up the state or upstate, that is all I meant, being very aware of NYS geography. The hillbillies living in hamilton refer to kingston which is in Ulster as downstate, imagine that.

• prologos
    prologos

Fm. and I thought you were taken the larger view, not parochial, and thus limit yourself. point being,- there were potential cosmic consequences stacked in NY;- brooklyn/warwick /wallkill/patterson not being among them. yet.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    larger view.

This is a moot discussion. The subject matter is the move to warwick. And not its geographic location. WT does not need the properties in downtown Brooklyn any longer. The end of an era.

• prologos
    prologos

Fm, --we thought the subject matter was Trump and the Great tribulation, and are we wrong to think from reading your posts, that you opined that the move to the suburbs, is related to the great tribulation, kind of clearing the way?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit