Tight Pants

by pixel 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

......................................WARS....FAMINE.....DISEASE..

................The WatchTower Answer To the Worlds Major Problems..

.....................................MAKE "TIGHT PANTS" A CRIME!..

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Why not ban two-piece swimsuits? What about shorts? Why not ban being in shape, or being good-looking?

It may not yet be in print, or on governing body TV, but those are pretty well the rules already. I did notice though in the second panel of the articles "cartoon" that one eldurr has a suit coat that is too short, and the other has pants that are way too long. If they want to start ordering people how to dress they had better damned well learn to dress properly first!

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle
    @ Watchtower-Free - I'm dying here...
  • MrsR-Awaken
    MrsR-Awaken

After serious consideration that my tight pants are a big problem....I should Adjust my bad way of dressing...

Then he shows up to the meeting like this

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I would love to give a comment during the Watchtower at the end of that paragraph that the Brother has applied the council given by the elders so that when he does personal study he takes off his pants.

Rub a Dub

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    All this ragging-on about tight pants. I really do wonder if some of these guys who produce this stuff are really wearing tights beneath their suits with even more spanex in them!!!!
  • betterdaze
    betterdaze

What’s that sound?

It’s the stampede of young men fleeing the Kingdom Halls over this discouraging harassment.

In reality, Brother Trendy sprints to the Internet to complain about these meddling elduhs and gets the advice he needs to leave the cult without losing his family.

• blondie
    blondie
    I'm sure it is one of those "homosexual" fears. Whenever a fashion trend came out it was started by the gays...especially gay designers.
  • cha ching
    cha ching
    The tighter they grip, the faster they slip! (Just in case you are like my sister, and don't get it.. I am not talking about the pants, haha!) I am referring to their Pharisaical grip of power & rule making. ;-)
  • Listener
    Listener
    I love how Tony Morris' tight pants talk only made it to pictures and even 16 months on, it is still a problem and given the article has been prepared 6 months in advance, they think it will still be a problem in the future.
    What a pity they didn't show a picture of the Elders counseling a Sister wearing spandex, or even better, spanx.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit