Tight Pants

by pixel 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• pixel
    pixel

Today is Friday. So let's see something refreshing on the new June 2016 Study WT. Tight pants!

Also, it has an stupid explanation of the man with the inkhorn (Hint: New light ahead!)

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Awesome. When I complained about AMIII's pharisiacal rule making everyone in my (former) congregation said that he was talking about pants that were so tight that someone could see the contour of a man's penis, which is clearly immodest. I wonder if anyone will see this and realize that he was, in fact, merely talking about pants that are slim fitting along the legs, but not to the extreme they had to assume in order to excuse his rules.

Probably not. They'll just make more excuses to keep a favorable view of their cult.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    They are counseling him on his tight pants. Then in the 3rd picture he has his clothes hanging up in the background and he is studying his WT propaganda material. This is too funny! Do they really think people do this? I had a good laugh over this one. Great find Pixel.
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    This is absolutely ridiculous. This clearly shows that if you are counselled for such insignificant things, you will be judged for everything you do, for the rest of your life the moment you join these fools.
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte
    ToesUp: Nahh, he does like the Maestro in Seinfeld: He hangs his pants when he sits so that he doesn't have to iron them out later. :)
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Someone must be running low on writing material. This can not be that big a deal.
  • hoser
    hoser
    More browbeating from our corporate overlords
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

Toby requests AMII's clearance...

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Someone must be running low on writing material. This can not be that big a deal.

IMO they probably realized that a lot of people were talking badly about AMIII's insane rant about the homosexual conspiracy to get men in tight pants, and they needed to nip it in the bud. The other members of the GB may not agree with his extreme stance, but they probably realize that if they allow people to start questioning one of them it opens the door questioning all of them.

So they commission an article designed to get the suck-ups of the congregation to speak at length of the horrors of tight pants. Now the person who realizes that AMIII is a power-tripping pharisee is forced to face a new framing of the situation. It's not him against an authority figure that's abusing power, it's him against the entire congregation of friends, family and loved ones who hold his social future in their hands. Social pressure is a hell of a thing, and this will shut down most of the dissent.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I wonder if these are theocratically appropriate for the enhancement of the kingdumb?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit