Tight Pants

by pixel 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• compound complex
    compound complex

At Bethel, early '70s, flairs and bell bottoms were banned, except in your own room, per N.H.K.

CC

• Calebs Airplane
  • Listener
    Listener
    It requires 2 elders to sit down together, read the Bible and literature to determine that what a brother is wearing is inappropriate. Then it takes to elders to make arrangements to speak to the brother on the matter.
    Someone needs to tell them that worrying about a neatly dressed brother should be the least of their worries.
    The GB should have a look at their old photos and compare how they were dressed then to how they are dressed today. It will be obvious that they have been ollowing wordly trends.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Pants? Jesus never wore pants!

Those brothers should be wearing modest skirts and flowing beards... like Jesus did!

• brandnew
    brandnew

Wow....just ......wow

Tight pants tony doing his thing at the top of the tower...

Really...dude needs to stop staring!!!!!! Tonys a closet ummm dude liker...n stuff☺

Mad Puppy

• jwleaks
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    The Borg has always had a fetish with things like tight pants, short dresses and long hair on men.
  • mrquik
    mrquik
    So this has to be a doctrinal matter as opposed to an opinion. Following it to its logical conclusion, women can no longer wear form fitting bathing suits. They'll need to bring back those suits from the 20's. Kinda reminds me of the Mennonite community we have here which, of course, I'm sure the Witnesses pity for having to deal with all those clothing rules.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen
    And still my wife dares to ask 'what man-made rules are you talking about?'
  • Rather Be the Hammer
    Rather Be the Hammer
    I'm technically still in...and I didn't believe the picture was actually from the WT. I thought it was made up by Outlaw. 😳 I checked it and am flabbergasted that this was really taken from the WT. What's wrong with the suit?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit