Tight Pants

by pixel 63 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tech49
    Tech49
    Next month....How Spanx Affects Your Family.
  • tiki
    tiki

I don't get how they can complain about spanx.....they are undergarments that are worn to minimize flabby rolls of loose flesh. They looking up sister skirts these days?

As for the men's tight pants....if they fit properly whats the big deal anyway? Only issue I see is if the guy is going commando and he forgets to zip up and even then the junk in the trunk is lower than the fly in most anatomically correct males.

And further no self respecting woman is going to wear gym wear to the hall or out in service so they are way off base with this whole thing imho.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This whole issue the org is focussing on is exactly what Jesus spoke about:

"they strain out the gnat, and swallow the camel"

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    I don't get how they can complain about spanx.....they are undergarments that are worn to minimize flabby rolls of loose flesh. They looking up sister skirts these days?

He said spanx but it became clear later that he was talking about spandex gym clothing or yoga pants on women. That's just too sexy instead they should wear baggy shorts and an oversized hoody if they want to work out. LOL While some of the stuff he talked about could be considered immodest, isn't that supposed to be up to the conscience of the individual? By naming specific fashions he is making up his own rules when these are supposed to just be principles. He even had the nerve to say "some of you might not like what I have to say but everything I say will be backed up by our publications". So he is saying that he is going to back up what he says by using something that he directly had a part in writing. Shouldn't he be backing up his ideas with scriptures? LOL And with the attention of millions of JWs tied into this broadcast he decides to give a downer of a talk just to let everyone know that they aren't spiritual enough, this guy is in charge?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    I guess Hot pants (60's &70's) for sisters would be a BIG no, no.
  • scary21
    scary21

This is just too funny. Outline of a mans privates, I have only seen that in male ballet dancers in tights.

New light..........JW can no longer go to the ballet . All children must stop any ballet lessons immediately.LOL

The GB are to FAT for slim tailored suits. THEY ARE JEALOUS !

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I just find it so STUUUUUUPID that there's so many problems in the Borg these days and everywhere and they have this quam with 'tight pants'

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Well said Beth Sarim!
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

IMO, guys shouldn't refrain from wearing tight pants just because the GB disapproves.

x

They should refrain from wearing tight pants because... well... they look kinda stupid.

• brandnew
    brandnew

Because gay designers are starring at balls!!!!!! So ...ummmm, what about the women suit designers???

Mad Puppy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit