What If Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right?

by shamus 82 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It seems to me that even entertaining the thought "What if...?" shows that the questioner is in two minds i.e. not convinced yet. It's a bit like still referring to the teachings of the Borg still as "the Troof".

So that there can be no doubt, No, they're not right, and Yes, they are an abusing cult. How could anyone doubt that?

Cheers, Ozzie

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

What if? I choose not to ponder that question anymore. What happens in this lifetime or the next will happen anyway. I can not change the future. All I know is I am so much happy that I am free from the mind control. Enjoy your Freedom.

• topanga
    topanga

Since they, along with other religious entities have omitted various books from the bible and changed things around to fit their lies, there is NO WAY.

Ask any bethalite and they will verify this fact that they do not have or practice "The Truth"

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I swear, that would be the funniest thing possible. I would die laughing at God's most ridiculous sense of humor.

And I'd try to kill an angel, just to see if I could.

Oh god, that would be great! Could you imagine the look on my face? It'd be like, what?

It's cracking me up beyond all belief - Ooh, I'm an apostate, i"m in REAL trouble now, aren't I?

Good night, folks...

CZAR

• pamkw
    pamkw

Who would want to spend forever with narrowminded, mean spirited people like my sister. I would rather be nothing than have to look at her forever. In fact when I was a jw, I used to think that dying and not feeling anything would be better than not being good enough.

Pam

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I would die in peace !

• berylblue
    berylblue
    In fact when I was a jw, I used to think that dying and not feeling anything would be better than not being good enough.

Pam

Oh, sweetie. Words fail me.

• JH
    JH

How can the JW be right? If armageddon comes tomorrow, they would still be wrong since they predicted it would happen 100 years ago. No matter what happens, they can't be right. They made too many mistakes. One lucky shot wouldn't change my mind about them.

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire
    I, personally would not. I would not want to live in a world of such un-loving people and hypocritical self-rightcheous people.... would you? Would you recant your beliefs if this happened?

BINGO!!! Even if they were right -- which we all know this is a bull sh*t religion that is totally bogus -- but why in the hell would I want to live for eternity with those people? And why would I want to be ruled by the GB only from heaven? And why would I want elders sending me off to Siberia or wherever they decide? I would rather die today, right now, right this very second, than live forever in a Watchtower Paradise!

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

If JW's are right, then millions living in 1920 will never die

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit