What If Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right?

by shamus 82 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• shamus
    shamus

This question was posted as a "What If"....

I know and you all know that it is not to be. They do NOT have the troof. They are liars. I am just seeing how many people are 100% happy with their decision. So far, all of you, including me.

I've said it before and I;ll say it again. If I had to choose to live forever in paradise on earth.. with those two-faced hypocrites, or die, I will choose death, thank you very much. I have done enough explaining to a god that does not even follow the WTBTS enough times, and if he can't understand it by now, then I guess I'll be dead.

Shamus - my next thread will be "What If Majic Pixies Fly Out Of My Bum"

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

I'M a magic pixie.....hmmmmm :P

• logansrun
    logansrun

What if I'm wrong and Jerry Falwell is right? Then I'd be spedning an eternity in Hell with all my old JW friends. Wouldn't THAT be something!

Bradley

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

I used to say to myself that if god was going to start killing people off, and of course that would include knocking off the churches - that if he exercises justice at all, he'd have to off the WT first! That would be for their long standing record of outstanding presumptuousness <what?> and hypocriticalness <what?>
    If god backs them and their dealings with people, then I can't see how he deserves worship.

* Standard disclaimer: The above is for entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be construed that I am not one to jump on the bandwagon if and when some sort of Great Tribulation breaks forth.

• Soledad
    Soledad

then god can kiss my big fat @ss.

• ballistic
    ballistic

This thought did actually cross my mind about 2 years ago. I guess it took about 0.2 milliseconds to be filtered out as one of those rogue random thought processes your brain spontaneously generates before immediately discarding it.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Hmmm....that would mean that I would have Jack Thomas for a CO again?

I would have to see Ted Jarascz flap his arrogant mouth for the cameras?

I would have to live under the "princes" that rule in the hall now as elders?

Mark me down as

NOT INTERESTED

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

They aren't right.

I don't believe in Armageddon. Having said that, time to go pick up some marshmallows for the upcoming bonfire (weiner/marshmallow roast).

Everyone, especially ex-JWs are invited.

• rocketman
    rocketman
    Would you have any sorrow for being wrong???

Good question, but I guess I'd be too dead to answer it.

But, assuming I had a chance to do so before the birds begin their work, I'd say no, because I have never been truly happy as a jw. So if I suddenly recant to save my skin, God will not be fooled anyway, so I'm still dead meat.

The bottom line for me is, I'm not going to live a life of unhappiness just to please someone else or save myself. I tried that for decades, and could not keep it up.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

No regrets, if they are right, oh well, it wasn't for me, but, get real, you know how they say when you ask how do the "annoited class" know they are the annoited class, and the answer is something like "well they just know, there's no doubt about it." Well, that's how I truly feel from the bottom of my heart about JW land, no doubt in my mind at all, that they are WRONG!

I have to admit, when I first read the question ......

What If Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right?
    I was laughing my head off, thanks for the chuckle shamus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit