What If Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right?

by shamus 82 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• run dont walk
  • run dont walk
    run dont walk
    And what if Jehovah's Witnesses Are Wrong?

I like that question !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• shamus
    shamus

Yes, I have read all the responses.

It sounds like you would all be unrepentant, as would I. I would stand up to god, apologize, and tell him / her that if I had to live with such ignorant selfish people who only judged and hated then no thanks. I don't even care if they are just "imperfect". There is a big difference between having a character flaw and actively cultivating hateful / selfish acts. Wheras I don't hate the witnesses or anyone in there, I would not choose to live in some "paradise".. with them.

In essence, they can kiss my ass if they want me to live with them.

God does not work that way. He does not allow self-rightcheous people to inherit the earth, if there is such a god. He wouldn't fill it with pharisees, that's for sure.

True love amongst themselves... I say that's a load of crap.

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

My son would sometimes ask me what if I were president or what if everything was free. These things are almost as far from being a reality as the jehovas witnesses being right.

Larrynbabies

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

What if JW's are right? Then Armageddon will be here as sometime in 1914!! Quick, everyone randomly underline your Watchtowers so that you too will gain salvation!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If they are right (and we know they aren't) then I will be content with whatever a just God determines for me. I am a better person for having left. Certainly a happier one

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

What If Jehovah's Witnesses Are Right?

Answer: Obvious yes and obvious no. What a choice to make, huh?

The problems are brought on by the humans that run the show. What do you think?

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Perhaps a more succinct question would be; When have Jehovah's Witnesses ever been right?

Never once, not once, have they ever got a prediction or guess RIGHT. They have weasled out of their mistakes, they have pulled the 'type and antitype', invisible, 'due time', blah blah blah, right out of their asses............every time.

Just how many 'wrongs' does it take to convince someone that they are full of unmitigated crap!

Even the slightest possibility of their being right about God's final judgement day, will probably reveal that they had his whole intent/purpose all screwed up.........track record ya know.

Danny

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Shamus: Again, I always like your posts ...

If the Watchtower were correct, of course I would feel bad, and would not appreciate some mean little sadistic Angel of Jehovah squishing my eyeballs out of their sockets at the big "A" ...

... but as you well noted, that is not likely to happen ... precisely because the little weakling Jehovah of the Watchtower cannot even keep his story straight, much less command an important battle like Armageddon.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I agree with you Shamus. I've often told my wife that I'd sooner roast in a burning hell than live in a world filled with people like that. Not that I believe in a burning hell either, but if I had to choose...

Walter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit