New Member Of The Governing Body 24 Jan 2018

by pale.emperor 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Island Man
    Island Man

So let me get this straight:

The Governing Body is the Faithful Slave whose role is to provide spiritual food at the proper time. The "kitchen" is the Watchtower Writing Department. And it just so happens that there's a guy in there that goes by the name of Kenneth Cook? And now this Cook has been appointed to provide spiritual food by leaving the "Kitchen" to work as a part of the Faithful Slave who provides spiritual food?

It's all an elaborate joke, right? The idea of appointing an additional GB member came up during a GB meeting and someone said: "Hey wouldn't it be funny if we appointed Cook? Cook ... spiritual food ... get it? Besides, he's already in the 'kitchen'. LOL"

I find the kennedy-Lincoln coincidences far more intriguing.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think they're gearing up for ToMo to retire or pop his clogs in that order.

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

I don't know Ken, but from the few facts I have read about him, it appears he is another born-in who has been institutionalized his entire adult life and has never had to make a living in the real world. I wonder if a big part of his decision to start partaking was for job security, since his prospects would be bleak outside the tower. Where else could he get a job writing cult propaganda?

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

But is he part of the generation??

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

well if he is 51 he could be slightly younger than me, thats a first

• minimus
    minimus

Is this fake news?🧚🏿‍♀️

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Hang on a minute.... some JWs actually bought that overlapping generation crap?!!!!

• hildebrando
  • Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Hildebrando, He has been a Bethelite since 1984. It must be another Ken Cook.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Wondrous expansion!!

The Governing Body in 2018 is hotter than the stock market. The stock market has gone up 5 or 6 percent in the first weeks of the year. The Governing Body has gone up 14%!!! That must be proof of divine favor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit