New Member Of The Governing Body 24 Jan 2018

by pale.emperor 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

Wasnt there an article a while back that mentioned the helpers not being annointed? or am i misremembering that?

• steve2
    steve2

Hearing that another old, white male has been appointed to the governing body of JW organization, Jehovah God turns to Jesus and sighing exclaims: “Am I supposed to be impressed by the announcement? Jesus Christ, I’m so fu@kg over humans claiming to be my channel.”

• zeb
    zeb

Will he be appraised of what the wt means with the term "Theocratic warfare"..? Just in case he has to appear in court like the ARC.l

• Wild_Thing
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

So, according to the photo above Kenneth is the junior Cook, who is Head Chef ?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Wasnt there an article a while back that mentioned the helpers not being annointed? or am i misremembering that?

Correct there was but that article is years old now but it did say that the helpers were from "the other sheep".

Was in the early 2000's I think thus was this guy a helper then?

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

He is not in his early 50's...he must be very late 50's or early 60's according to this post five years ago.

MC RubberMallet5 years ago5 years ago5 years agoIt will be interesting to see who is appointed in the future. One brother I know well was "annointed" at Wallkill, while sitting at this desk, three or four years ago. He was in his early 50's at the time.
    This is probabaly covered somewhere else, but, it really makes me wonder what actually happens to these men when they are "annointed". The brother at Wallkill is a hardworking, seemingly normal, married guy. A company man through and through, but reasonable, dry sense of humor. Very academic when it comes to "theocratic" things. What I'm getting at is that he didn't seem to be mentally/emotionally unbalanced or anything and certainly not the type to seek glory. It's just strange.

If 5 years ago the person said that another 3/4 years before that they met Cook who was in his early 50's then he is in his very late 50's or early 60's.

• hildebrando
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

the new cookie monster

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

He kinda looks like a fat Keith Olbermann

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit