New Member Of The Governing Body 24 Jan 2018

by pale.emperor 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Good point OC. The magic eight. Lol.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I'd say that puts KC in the overlapping gen class.

Hey the GB could be known as KC and the Sunshine Band - ironically of course.

• ApolloX
    ApolloX

Kenneth Cook Jr. is married to Jamie Cook.

He was a Mormon before he was a Jehovah's Witness. Baptized when he was 20 (6 months after his first Bible Study), started pioneering soon thereafter, and went to Bethel soon after that.

He was the PO/CoBE of the Milford, PA English congregation.

In 2008/9, he was reassigned from Wallkill Bethel Office to Writing Correspondence in Patterson.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks Apollo.

Summarizing some of the info. as follows -

1980 baptized at the age of 20, therefore born in 1960

1982 Pioneered

1984 Went to Bethel

Registered principal of the Milford Congregation which was established in 2009

MC RubberMallet's Post written 5 years ago states he professed to be anointed 3 or 4 years earlier whilst sitting at his desk in Walkill and he was in his early 50s at the time.

According to Rubber Mallet's info this would mean his anointment was around 2008 or 2009 and this is around the same period that ApolloX states he was transferred from Walkill to the Writing Dept. in Patterson.

Rubber Mallet makes no mention of his transfer to the Writing Dept. so it would suggest that he was transferred very shortly after his 'anointing' and groomed ever since.

• sir82
    sir82

That's weird - an ex-Mormon.

What's even weirder is that he was converted around age 19-20 - right when Mormons go on their 2 year missionary thing.

Maybe he called on the door of a very persuasive JW who convinced him to jump from the frying pan into the fire?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

From what I have heard through someone in Bethel, he is 69.

Rub a Dub

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

An exMormon? Who was on the org's writing committee?

Huh

So that explains the similarities between those creepy Caleb and Sophie videos and the Mormon videos

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

An exMormon? Who was on the org's writing committee?

OrphanCrow ...

I also wonder if he still wears his magic underwear.

Rub a Dub

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Rubdab: I also wonder if he still wears his magic underwear

Ha

Now that he is part of the magic 8 ball team he will need that magic underwear

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

“Anointed “by the GB that is! Not bad being a cook. Cooks get to be hahanointed and get to tell the 8.5 how to think, shrink drink and pillow wank!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit