New Member Of The Governing Body 24 Jan 2018

by pale.emperor 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    Observations, he’s white, male, American, maybe as young as 51, been in Bethel his entire life, no children, never worked
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

No grasp of what real life is then. Hardly going to add anything positive to the GB.

• sir82
    sir82

been in Bethel his entire life, no children, never worked

So of course "Jehovah" would pick such a person (the 2nd such one on the GB!) to provide counsel on child-rearing, achieving marital harmony, balancing spiritual demands vs. secular life, etc.

Oh but he's "spiritually qualified".

I wonder, when a GB member goes under the knife for open-heart surgery, is he more concerned about the surgeon's "spiritual qualifications" or his surgical skill?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The fruitcakes on jwtalk are all aflutter over this, of course.

That's my next stop. Of course I had to "inoculate" myself here first!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DROPOFFYOURKEYLEE:

So he’s never worked, no children and been in bethel his whole life? It’s like a monk in a monastery.

I would have no interest whatsoever in what an individual like this thinks about anything. His lack of real life experience and cloistered life disqualifies him from giving an opinion IMO.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Here is a picture of Brother Cook counting his initiation money on becoming a GB member.

Today he said he's going to make travel plans to where he wants to go around the world spreading the wisdom, truthfulness and honesty of the Watchtower Corporation. Go Ken !!!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

A standby replacement maybe ? Who's about to retire or die?

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

So no longer "The Magnificent Seven". I was used call them that way.

• TakeOffTheCrown
  • freddo
    freddo

wolfman ...

How about the "Much Food Ate"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit